January 2012 Moms
Options

bumbo = poop machine

There is something about the bumbo and the position it puts LO in.  Every time I put LO in it, he poos.  And since he only does that once, maybe twice a week, it is always a flood.  I've sprayed down and hosed the bumbo off more times than I can count. 

This morning we had a serious up-the-back blowout while he was playing in his bumbo.  Thank god for Oxyclean.  

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: bumbo = poop machine

• Options

hahhahahahahaha :)

Did you get the tray for the bumbo? I got it last weekend and DD LOVES it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1) That is really funny but kind of stinks (no pun intended).

2) I think I might need to get a Bumbo. Do you really like it? I haven't gotten one yet because it seems kind of expensive for something that DD will probably grow out of quickly.

3) Monday night, within hours of me changing DDs sheets, she managed to get herself and pretty much her entire crib covered in poop. She was wearing a diaper, but you never would have known it by looking at the mess. So yes, thank God for Oxyclean!

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    imageBrit's Luna154:

2) I think I might need to get a Bumbo. Do you really like it? I haven't gotten one yet because it seems kind of expensive for something that DD will probably grow out of quickly.

3) Monday night, within hours of me changing DDs sheets, she managed to get herself and pretty much her entire crib covered in poop. She was wearing a diaper, but you never would have known it by looking at the mess. So yes, thank God for Oxyclean!

Ds loves his bumbo! We even bought a second one to keep at my mom's house. They are pricey but the second one I got off Craigslist for $5. It wipes down easily and is just like new. I also love the tray. It's helpful since I feed ds his cereal in his bumbo.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    imageBrit's Luna154:

I do like it, but I don't use it that often and it is one of those very temporary baby items.   Once they can sit on their own, you don't really need it.  Or if you have a highchair that reclines somewhat, you can park them in that instead.  If I hadn't found ours at a consignment shop, we wouldn't have one. 

What I am finding this week is that ever since LO has discovered his rolling skills he won't stay on his back to play with his activity gym.  So I park him in the bumbo in front of the gym and he plays with it because he is trapped.  Being able to give him a new perspective is nice.  But he has already started arching his back to try to stand up out of the thing, so I think our bumbo days are numbered.  I'm afraid he is going to flip himself right out of the thing one of these days - most likely when I'm on a conference call. 

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This is too funny because whenever I sit DS up on my lap like he would sit in the Bumbo, a lot of time he poops. I call it the "poop position". LOL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"