Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

daycare centers in Allen

Hi ladies,

I am 8 weeks pregnant and am going to start looking at daycare centers in my area very soon. (Some friends I work with who live in N. Dallas and Richardson advised to start looking very early so I assume it may be the same for me.) I live in Allen and was wondering if anyone knows of any recommended daycare centers in my area? I don't know anyone here who has a baby. All our friends are widely dispersed across the metroplex. Any information is appreciated.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: daycare centers in Allen

• Options
    Our LO is going to Children's House Montessori-Bethany and Allen Heights. We also looked into Kidsrkids on bethany and really like them. We were not impressed with The Godard school. Creme de la Creme is amazing if you can afford it. Good luck.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am a Primrose parent and cannot say enough good things about them. I have only heard the best about all their locations. I think their standards and cirriculum help. So I am sure they are just as good in your area.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you guys very much! I will keep this info in mind as we start our search.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options

Cornerstone School- Allen.  The staff is GREAT!!!! I know the owners personally and actually helped decorate the school when it was being built.  They have their own indoor pool, own cribs with their names on it.  A friend of mines son goes there and she can't speak highly enough about the school!!! We will be using them if we are still living in the area, but a job transfer may end up happening where we have to move to Fort Worth.

Here is their website https://cornerstoneschoolallen.com/

• Options
    My daughter has gone to KidsRKids on Bethany and we really liked the school, we toured when I was 16 weeks pregnant and put our names on a wait-list, we ended up having to put her somewhere temporarily to fill the gap until a spot opened 7 months later. Now she goes to Montessori at Starcreek which is an amazing school, I cannot say enough good things about it. I will definitely be placing our new LO here when he/she arrives next year.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"