2nd Trimester
Options

Sharp pulls twinges pains near belly button

Is this stretching? I have had this on and off all day today right around my belly button. Its sharp and makes me cringe but only lasts for a second. I know all of my appts they said this little bean is a hopping and bopping!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sharp pulls twinges pains near belly button

• Options

imageBradysGal:
    Is this stretching? I have had this on and off all day today right around my belly button. Its sharp and makes me cringe but only lasts for a second. I know all of my appts they said this little bean is a hopping and bopping!

I've had this quite a bit this week too, called the Dr and they said it sounded like RLP pain. So I have a feeling my belly is gearing up for another growth spurt! 

IAmPregnant TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thats what I thought. I know this is a big week for change too. But ouch it hurts feels like my skin is tearing! (=
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBradysGal:
    Thats what I thought. I know this is a big week for change too. But ouch it hurts feels like my skin is tearing! (=

That's what it is. I got it around 15 weeks, but mine was dull and achy and persisted for a few days. Everyone is different. Move slowly and that will help a little with the big twinges and sharp pains. 

Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • Options
    I dont know if this may be an issue for you, considering I dont know if you've had surgeries in the past but I've been feeling the tearing, pulling and stretching feelings and my dr said it was because of scar tissue stretching from two previous c-sections and my gallbladder surgery. In fact, she put me on bed rest (not strict, I forgot what she called it, but Im to be off my feet for at least half the time Im awake) and told me that I cant do anything strenuous including lifting, pulling or stretching. It makes it really hard because Im in the process of moving and it just complicates things. You can always call your dr's office and ask their opinion. Im sorry if what I've said is absolutely meaningless but I do hope you find some kind of answer or relief! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imageGomezmom530:
    I dont know if this may be an issue for you, considering I dont know if you've had surgeries in the past but I've been feeling the tearing, pulling and stretching feelings and my dr said it was because of scar tissue stretching from two previous c-sections and my gallbladder surgery. 

I can definitely believe this.  I had a previous surgery to remove my right ovary and all my RLP seems to be approximately where my ovary would still be.  I always thought it was linked to that but hadn't brought it up to my doctor because the pain only ever lasts for a second or two, mostly when I move.

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• Options
    imagemeganeemden:

imageGomezmom530:
    I dont know if this may be an issue for you, considering I dont know if you've had surgeries in the past but I've been feeling the tearing, pulling and stretching feelings and my dr said it was because of scar tissue stretching from two previous c-sections and my gallbladder surgery. 

I can definitely believe this.  I had a previous surgery to remove my right ovary and all my RLP seems to be approximately where my ovary would still be.  I always thought it was linked to that but hadn't brought it up to my doctor because the pain only ever lasts for a second or two, mostly when I move.

I get the pain when I move to suddenly, reach for something or stretch...and its all in the sections where I had my surgeries. Im glad I went in though to let my dr know because if I hadnt I wouldnt have known to rest more and keep my feet up. Not to scare anybody, but if you tear scar tissue, it can cause internal bleeding which can lead to more problems. Thankfully I've never gone through it, its just something my dr told me to look out for as far as symptoms.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

If it only lasts for a second, I would say don't worry.  Right above my belly button is sore to the touch and is sometimes sharp pain, and my OB said it was most likely nerves overstretching.  I would talk to your OB though, just to make sure.  Good luck, momma!

http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"