June 2011 Moms
Options

So excited (Unfortunatly this is not about moving)

Today I am very happy even the threat if rain can't hold me down.

I found out my older brother and SIL are gonna have another baby!!! Party!!!

SIL had a mc in  2010 and they both had a very had time with it (who wouldn't) They were not able to return to TTC because they thought she may have had a tumor in her uterus and by the time they got the OK they found out my brother was going to be deployed and they didn't want the baby to come while he was gone as she will be a repeat C/S and no one wanted her to have to deal with that alone.

My bro has been home from his deployment for about 6 weeks now and they found out today that she is about 4 weeks. I am so excited I could cry and had to share.

Here's hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for them Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So excited (Unfortunatly this is not about moving)

• Options
    H&H 9 months to them!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options
    Yay! Happy and healthy 9 months to them!!!! And here I thought you were posting about your excitement over our pending Six Flags trip! LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HallilHallil member
    Yay! Best wishes for them, and congrats to you being an Auntie (again?) Stick out tongue
  • Options

imageMammaBear81:
    Yay! Happy and healthy 9 months to them!!!! And here I thought you were posting about your excitement over our pending Six Flags trip! LOL

MammaBear your so funny. Yes I am excited about our trip its gonna be so fun. Also I finally found a place for O's party and I will give you more detail on that one later I started making the invites so I hope they are ready in the next few days. So I guess excitement is just everywhere this week.

• Options
    Aw, congratulations to your brother and SIL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"