Maryland Babies
Options

Help Finding a Cloth Diaper Service?!?!?

I need help finding a cloth diaper service!  I actually live in Hanover PA, just over the MD/PA line (near Westminster).  I've been trying to find a cloth diaper service that will service my area.  I've actually only found a few in the Baltimore area to begin with (which I find really surprising).  Some of them say they deliver to Carroll County, and I've sent them emails to see if they will go the extra 5 miles into Hanover!

I've found places to rent or buy cloth dipaers (to wash at home), but DH will only agree to cloth if we have a service to wash them.  He absolutly refuses to let me wash them in our wahser at home!  Sad

So far, these are the places I've found and have contacted.  Does anyone know of any other cloth diaper services in the Baltimore or even York area???

Baltimore Are:

• Modern Diaper Service (serves the Greater Washington Baltimore Metropolitan area) - They do not service Hanover PA.  They actually referred me to another company in Lancaster PA, which is funny because Lancaster is almost 2 hours from me, where Baltimore is only 1 hour!
  • Green Spring Diaper Service - Thier website doesn't include thier service area.  I've sent them an e-mail to see if they'll come to Hanover.
  • Soft and Cozy Baby (Store) - They are not a service, but I contacted them to see if they could refer me to a service.  They only know about the two I listed above!

Lancaster / Phillidelphia / Harrisburg Areas:

• The Diaper Nanny (Philadelphia and surrounding counties) - Sent them an e-mail.
  • Baby's Choice Diaper Service (Harrisburg / Lancaster) - Sent them an email.

My Journey to Motherhood
Me 36, DH 42
7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
TTC Since January 2009
Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
TTC Since June 2013
Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
EDD 10/15/16
At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Help Finding a Cloth Diaper Service?!?!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"