Parenting after 35
Options

80s movies quiz!!

Ok.. for Stever's entertainment:

Here's a quote from an 80's movie.  It's an easy one to start this off, but no fair Googling it!

"It's one thing to want someone out of your life, but it's another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid drainer."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 80s movies quiz!!

• Options
    Heathers?
  • Options

Ding ding ding!

OK.... here's another.  I'm going to try to challenge you guys on some of these:

"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    steverstever member

imageNativeNyer:
    Heathers?
    Doh! Beat me too it.

And for a stroll down amnesia lane and to demonstrate what a dork I am, often when I introduced myself back in the day I'd say my name(Heather) then follow it up with, "I'm not a Heather I'm a Veronica." Badumbum!

Yeah, not many people got it.

• Options

imagefredalina:
    Airplane?

Another winner!

Put your thinkin' caps on for this one.. but it's appropriate for this board.

"Why ain't you breast-feeding? You appear to be capable."

• Options
    Man, I got beat on all of them and I knew them all!!  lol
  • Options
    imagefredalina:
    imageBrideBuddies:

imagefredalina:
    Airplane?

Another winner!

This is actually a total guess because I've never actually seen it, but Raising Arizona?

Ding ding ding!   That's a must-see movie!

Ok... a really tough one!

"Wouldn't this be a great world if insecurity and desperation made us more attractive? If "needy" were a turn-on? "

• Options
    imageBrideBuddies:
    imagefredalina:
    imageBrideBuddies:

imagefredalina:
    Airplane?

Another winner!

This is actually a total guess because I've never actually seen it, but Raising Arizona?

Ding ding ding!   That's a must-see movie!

Ok... a really tough one!

"Wouldn't this be a great world if insecurity and desperation made us more attractive? If "needy" were a turn-on? "

Broadcast News. But I cheated!! I've seen a lot of movies, but I don't think I've seen that one. If you quoted sci fi I'd get it everytime. Embarrassed

• Options

You got it! 

Ok girls... Tuesday round!  I'll try to pop in here with stuff throughout the day, but will be out and about somewhat.  I do promise to work in some non-comedy stuff, but figured that has the widest appeal.

Here's a pretty easy one for this early in the morning (at least where I am.. no caffeine yet!)

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

• Options
    Say Anything.  John Cusack (Lloyd Dobler)
  • Options

imageNativeNyer:
    Say Anything.  John Cusack (Lloyd Dobler)

Yeah, that one was easy. I was madly in love with Lloyd Dobler back in the day. Sigh! FYI.. off to the library to see a clown. I may be traumatized by this afternoon. People who dress up as clowns are creepy.

Here's another one to get ya thinkin'

"Paradise! Two thousand miles from here. Fresh water. Plenty of sunshine. Nothing to do but breed! "

• Options

Yeah, that one was easy. I was madly in love with Lloyd Dobler back in the day.

Me too (:swoon:)

• Options

We seem to have stalled. Want more?

Still haven't gotten a guess on the last one:

"Paradise! Two thousand miles from here. Fresh water. Plenty of sunshine. Nothing to do but breed! "

GT... it's not from a comedy... you might have a shot at this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"