Philadelphia Babies
Options

docs in philly

hi!  Newly pregnant and looking for some help in finding a great obstetrician in Philadelphia.  I am new here and would love to hear some reviews.  Ideas on info i am looking for is as follows: How is/was your experience? What hospital do they deliver at (i am looking for either Pennsylvania, HUP or Jeff)? Did they show up to the birth?  Did you feel they gave you attention and care needed?  Did they respect your needs as a patient?  Any other important info?   Thankyou thankyou thankyou in advanced Philly Moms!!!!

Re: docs in philly

• Options
    I used to go to Dr. Borromeo from Penn Care for Women --- I delivered at Pennsylvania Hospital. I had a great experience. She was there for the birth but it was just by chance. They have a laborist model so you don't always get your own OBGYN at the birth (it could be someone else from the practice). The only thing I didn't like was sometimes I had a long wait time for appointments...like, I think I waited for 45 mins/1 hour a few times. I learned that it's best to make appts first thing in the morning or right after lunch to avoid that.

I also was really happy with Pennsy hospital. The nurses, lactation consultants, and NICU staff was amazing (hopefully you won't need that but they are all CHOP doctors and I can't say enough good things about them).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"