Dads & Dads-to-be

sorry guys, but I have to ask this.

Sorry to invade your board. This is the only time I will make a post. I promise. We had a lady on our BMB admit to.. well this is what she said. " DH had tried multiple times for some oral but every time dude would start to fuss or seriously cry so I had to attend to the baby. When he got out of the shower yesterday he surprised me by jumping up on the couch and shoving it in my mouth. I was nursing the whole time. " What are your thoughts on this?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: sorry guys, but I have to ask this.

• my wife told me about this post. shes on the bump as well. gross. 
  • That's just about the most inappropriate thing I've ever read.  Right up there with the couple who did it while the baby was in the moby wrap. 
    image. image. image.
  • Loading the player...
  • kinky... JK. must have been desperate. I don't even like it when my dogs are in the room let alone having the baby a foot below where the action is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If the child is fussing tend to your child then look for an appropriate time to be intimate.

My wife from the Aug.2011 board read a similar post to me but the woman was breastfeeding and her husband shoved his c$#k in her mouth and she did it while breastfeeding their child and that to me Is just WRONG!

• imageDuffman78:

If the child is fussing tend to your child then look for an appropriate time to be intimate.

My wife from the Aug.2011 board read a similar post to me but the woman was breastfeeding and her husband shoved his c$#k in her mouth and she did it while breastfeeding their child and that to me Is just WRONG!

That is what happened here  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imagegisa886:
    imageDuffman78:

If the child is fussing tend to your child then look for an appropriate time to be intimate.

This post is getting around.  

• I burst out laughing when my wife read this too me earlier today. 

Inappropriate? yes, but it wasn't me so it qualifies as funny as hell 

"I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas time."
  • imagegisa886:
    imageDuffman78:

Isn't that what I said? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is both disrespectful and inappropriate. I cant belive a guy who is married would do this. While my first instinct says this must be MUD I do know how fustrating is can be with a newborn. As I am a father of 5 finding intimate uninteruped time can be difficult but this is no excuse for crude behavior of this type if in fact it did happen. I pray the male gender has more decorum than that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sorry to be that guy, but I don't necessarily buy this story. At the very least, I can't imagine it's 100% accurate. My wife is on here as well and she has explained to me how posts are often made with false pretenses or by spammers. She explained to me that this was posted by someone who posts frequently, so that may not be the case. However, not everyone holds the same manner of speech, especially in a media so two-dimensional as typing. We have no idea if the woman was exaggerating to try and get a rise out of the board.

That being said, if this is true, bite next time. He deserves it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegeofforyk:

Sorry to be that guy, but I don't necessarily buy this story. At the very least, I can't imagine it's 100% accurate. My wife is on here as well and she has explained to me how posts are often made with false pretenses or by spammers. She explained to me that this was posted by someone who posts frequently, so that may not be the case. However, not everyone holds the same manner of speech, especially in a media so two-dimensional as typing. We have no idea if the woman was exaggerating to try and get a rise out of the board.

Either way if she just made this up "just for fun" who would think to post such a story? I know that there are some messed up people in this world but if i was going to try and create some "gross" thread to get attention, I do not think I would be able to come up with something even remotely close to this disgusting. 

But, if you try and look up the Original Posters account, it can not be found as if she deleted it soo... maybe she maybe started to listen to what people were saying (doubt it) or shes creating a new account that doesn't have a rep anything like that.  

• imagegeofforyk:

Sorry to be that guy, but I don't necessarily buy this story. At the very least, I can't imagine it's 100% accurate. My wife is on here as well and she has explained to me how posts are often made with false pretenses or by spammers. She explained to me that this was posted by someone who posts frequently, so that may not be the case. However, not everyone holds the same manner of speech, especially in a media so two-dimensional as typing. We have no idea if the woman was exaggerating to try and get a rise out of the board.

I 2nd this.   

• sounds like some sick assholes that should not have children in the first place. Sounds like Chomos to me!!!!
  • imageThumpersMan:

I burst out laughing when my wife read this too me earlier today. 

Inappropriate? yes, but it wasn't me so it qualifies as funny as hell 

I totally agree with Thumpers. Would I do that heck no? But it was amusing to a certain extent. You can't make this crap up so that's why it's funny.

• Sounds awesome as long as she didn't mind. Kind of puts the kid perilously close to being tea-bagged though, doesn't it?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CRAZY!!!

My wife would proceeed to kick me out of the house, and throw my removed "unit" at me as I walked away.

I have enough trouble doing anything sexual during the pregnancy.  But I have known dogs like this in my time, and the idea that there are some knuckleheads out there makes it even more true to me.

My question would be, "why, women, did you EVER marry such a man??" 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"