3rd Trimester
Options

Anyone suffer from sore heels?

Does anyone suffer from sore heels?  My feet/heels hurt on and off during the day but then when I go to lay down my heels just burn.Its so hard to get comfortable.  Is this something that is normal for feet during pregnancy?  I am 34 weeks!

Thanks Karen

Re: Anyone suffer from sore heels?

• Options
    Yes! My heels always kill me. The only thing that helps is my husband squeezing them, sounds weird but it really helps, for a short while then it comes back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes!  I was just complaining about this last night.

its terrible!!! It typically happens on the weekend when I am more 'on my feet' and on the go, than when I am sitting at a desk all week.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! my heels are the first thing to start throbbing.
  • Options
    Same thing here but I've had a lot of issues with my feet in the past. From what I have read it's totally normal:) Hope you feel better!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had this, too!  Mine usually happens, as PP said, when I've been on the go, but it's after I lay down in bed.  And if I get up to pee during the night it kills!  
    image Anniversary
  • Options

any of you familiar with plantar fasciitis?  it's not just a pregnant thing, but mine definitely flares up in late stages of pregnancy because of the extra weight i'm carrying around and the general tightness in my legs.  sounds like some of you might have it, rather than just pregnancy soreness.  

some people feel it more in their heels, and others feel it more in the arch/ball of foot area.  plastic arch inserts in your shoes can help, as can doing the alphabet with your feet before you get up and out of bed.  never walk barefoot!  i've found running my heels/arches over a hard ball like a tennis ball helps work out some of the tension.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I get that when I walk barefoot around in my house for long periods of time. I hate it. Sometimes my arches hurt too but mostly just my heels. If I have my husband message them it helps but they will still hurt afterwards. Whenever I put my nursery together they wouldn't stop hurting for 2 days since I was on my feet so much that day without any shoes on. Now I steal my husbands sandals whenever I clean because for some reason those are super comfy and help with that problem a lot.
  • Options
    I have been having the same issues! So painful!!!
  • Options

Yes! My heels always kill me. The only thing that helps is my husband squeezing them, sounds weird but it really helps, for a short while then it comes back!

• Options

• Options

Thanks for the replys.  I hope this passes soon, it keeps me up at night!! 

Karen

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"