Georgia Babies
Options

Water's Pavillion Cost

I noticed a couple of posts asking about the cost of the Water's Pavillion. When I was working there, I remember being told it is an additional $700 per day on top of what you already owe after insurance. You are paying for a lower nurse patient ratio, personal chef, afternoon tea, and a much nicer and larger room. You will have a seperate nurse for you and the baby though. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Re: Water's Pavillion Cost

• Options

I stayed at Waters with my second. Three years ago it was $500 a night. We knew we were not taking a vacation that year so we pretended Waters was our vacation. The experience was head and shoulders above the one we had with the first at Crawford Long. And to be honest our first experience wasn't all that bad. 

We loved the service and the room. DH was happy with the larger bed. We have a lot of family in town so we had visitors a good part of the day. I loved being able to hang with everyone in the other room and being able to sneak back to my room to feed or for a quick nap. 

All that being said. If you don't really have a use for the other room then I think staying in a regular room at Piedmont is going to give you many of the same amenities.  

• Options

Thanks for the info!!! 

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey Carrie! I loved Piedmont and I know you will too. My stay at Piedmont was wonderful. We were in the Waters Pavilion and I cannot say enough great things about those 2-room suites - the nurses, the food, the accommodations all made it worth the additional out-of-pocket expense. We had a lot of visitors and it was very comfortable to have the second room that people could gather in while I was BFing or while the nurses were checking me, etc. Plus, with a fall baby people came, ate, watched football, and I loved having the company.

Especially since we were there 4 nights, we felt like we got to enjoy our baby's first 5 days of life rather than just wanting to get out of the hospital. We even kept Torren in the room with us the last two nights. DH said the pull out couch was pretty rough but at least it wasn't a chair.

Piedmont really prides itself on customer service since it obviously cannot compete on volume with Northside. When I delivered the fee was $595/nt and not covered by insurance. However, the nurses try to push it all through or work with your insurance as much as they can. It's first come, first serve but you make a reservation based on your due date and if you find out later you are being induced or having a planned C/S you call back and adjust the reservation.

We did a hospital tour before delivering and were able to tour Waters. I don't know why but knowing I was going to be staying in the posh suite made me a lot less nervous about delivery, LOL :)

FB message me if you want more info or some pics. So damn excited for you girl!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"