Nurseries and Baby Gear

Odd request - hiding a stand up freezer

Ok - so in our nursery we a full upright freezer (I know this is way random) the room is plenty big - and I thought the noise may actually be a good thing :)

Anyway - its in a corner - but we are thinking of maybe getting a big screen or room divider or something to 'hide' it.  Its white - so its not an eye sore persay - but is just weird.  Ideas on where to get one?  (FYI - cherry furniture, pink / green / brown nursery) and beatrix potter theme 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Odd request - hiding a stand up freezer

• Hmmm. Maybe one of those fridge magnets that covers the entire fridge with different colors and designs?
  • I've never seen those - I'll google :)  I'm also wondering I could use curtains somehow...
  • Loading the player...
  • Here's a DIY screen/ room divider (thank you Pinterest for the link).  You could find fabric to match your nursery.

https://www.kootutmurut.com/2011/03/21/building-a-screen-rack/ 

• LOVE it - however I know we are lazier then that :(  But maybe I could do two pvc 'squares' if you will and skip the bottom with wheels.. that might be doable.. humm
  • I second the fridge magnets. Or even grab the vinyl stickers they sell for laptops or walls, you can get tons of designs and they aren't expensive.
  • I'd go with a screen because it's multifunctional. If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, I got a screen there for about $60.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • You could a large wardrobe/closet from Ikea, cut the bottom about and place it in there? Then you could paint the closet doors with chalkboard paint for when LO is older.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsT0522:
    You could a large wardrobe/closet from Ikea, cut the bottom about and place it in there? Then you could paint the closet doors with chalkboard paint for when LO is older.

Thats an interesting idea.. however my DH is sold on the screen option... sigh men sometimes ;) 

• imagedrpayne:
    I'd go with a screen because it's multifunctional. If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, I got a screen there for about $60.

Ooh do you happen to have a picture?  I was RIGHT next to hobby lobby yesterday and didn't go.. sigh - I guess I'll go back :)  SOme of the screens are just not.. well baby room good ;) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"