Stay at Home Moms
Options

Moms of 3 recommend your stroller

DD will be 3 and rarely rides but will after a long day or when sleepy. DS is 16 months old and loved to go for rides. And then there is Bean who is still growing in my belly. What stroller do you recommend? I'm wondering if a jogger would be better so we can use it in parks and stuff? Ugh. Just not sure an could use advice. 
mr & mrs || 11.18.06
DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12

Re: Moms of 3 recommend your stroller

• Options

Baby Jogger City Select! (with an extra seat.) I have one right now and it's great for so many reasons. In fact, I like it even better than the Bugaboo we had first. These are a favorite of people with twins too.

It fits in the trunk of my car when many others wouldn't, is narrow enough to go through doorways and in between parked cars, and is easy to use. Albee Baby has the best pries, I got a good deal on mine because it's white. So far dirt doesn't seem to stick or show.  

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options

The 2 PP's have more experience with kids closer together.  I was never a "stroller Mom" until DD3.  Suddenly I needed help as I had more kids than hands.  I used a Baby Trend Sit & Stand for the first year.  My 2 yo & 4 yo could sit side by side on the bench at least for a few months.  I sold that one and use the In Step double jogger more.  I would not get a double jogger for park trips.  It is so wide that it is hard to get through a door way (ie - bathroom door).  I like it for walking & running though.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a similar age spread. My oldest was 3y1m when #3 was born. I don't like triple strollers and didn't bother getting one. Either my oldest walked or I wore the baby and used the double for the older 2. The only "triple" that I think is good is the Valco with the jump seat and that's not a true triple. You can also do a buggy board on a double stroller and your oldest can stand behind the stroller.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"