Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Sibling pics -what should they wear?

My 3.5 yr old and 2 month old are getting their pics taken next week and I'm not sure what to have them wear. Should they match or coordinate? My 2m old has just been in noises mostly, should I have him in more f an 'outfit'? If anyone has some cute sibling photos they'd like to share, I'd love to see them!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sibling pics -what should they wear?

• Options
    akayfakayf member

I'm looking at a pic on my wall that we had done when my oldest was 4 months old.   We did pics with 4 year old nephew and 5.5 year old niece.   She wore a pretty pink and white sundress.   Nephew wore blue and white checkered botton down shirt with tan shorts.   Baby wore a light blue sailor suit inspired type romper/one piece outfit.   Looked cute since they coordinated.  

Something like this would be cute

https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/baby/boys_clothing/sunsuitsrompers/PRD~967090/First+Moments+Checkered+Giraffe+Sunsuit+and+Hat+Set++Baby.jsp

and then DD can wear a dress.    Since the baby is still so little, I would stick with either a one piece/romper type outifit.   They can only get away with looking cute in a romper for so long!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    White and navy always look good in portraits! I recently took the kids for portraits and they wore jeans with white shirts (see sig). The previous time, DS wore a navy/white striped shirt and DD wore a navy dress; and for Christmas pictures, they were in black & white.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like going with a color scheme and keeping it simple.  Jeans and solid color top always look great.  One year when my younger DD was an infant we had then girls in jean shorts and a purple basic tye dye top - it looked really cute and fun as it was not a really wild top.  This year (they are older now) they have on blue jeans with the same top but in different colors (older DD is in blue and younger DD is in orange) and they look great together.  I always love the basic white shirt with jeans look. 
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options
    I always do matching clothes (they are 40 months apart), but mine are girls. I would try to put yours in similar colors/style if possible. It's so cute when they're young. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"