1st Trimester
Options

Hello, I am inneed of help BIG TIME and dont know where to go!

Hello, I really need some help! I believe i might be pregnant but I am not sure. We had unprotected sex May 4th, and everything was great, until it was time for my monthly period the 29th, nothen. No symptoms at all, until the 28th. We have not had sex since the 4th. On the 28th, out of no where, I became extremely tired, to the point where I. feel asleep on my moms patio furniture. And the came headachs. The next day (29th) I woke up to severe cramps, I have not had such horrible cramping ever, breast slightly hurt, could not stop eating, it was crazy how much, and and lumps in my throat. Wensday was a better, until around 3 to 5 in the morning, I maybe peed 12 times, after drinking nothening... and I had slight nausea. And today, moody with nausea, and fatique. I probably take a nap a day, and I doze off anywhere. My period has been on cue this whole year, ive been a little stressed, but not badly. I took one pregnancy test yesterday, in the morning, and it came back negative right away. Should I test again, or go to planned parenthood? No insurence, so thats why planned parenthood. Any advice, concerns or input is welcome! :) Not too bloated, and boobs are normal besides slight pain. And my symptoms come and go? Very confusing! Thanks :)

Re: Hello, I am inneed of help BIG TIME and dont know where to go!

• Options

if your test came out negative, then you are more than likely NOT pregnant.

if you still have your doubts, go to PPH and do another test. the symptoms you described are the same for periods as they are for pregnancy. 

also, your body could be going through the "pregnancy" motions because you're telling yourself that you're pregnant when you aren't. 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Options

imagecosbuggy3:
    Hello, I really need some help! I believe i might be pregnant but I am not sure. We had unprotected sex May 4th, and everything was great, until it was time for my monthly period the 29th, nothen. No symptoms at all, until the 28th. We have not had sex since the 4th. On the 28th, out of no where, I became extremely tired, to the point where I. feel asleep on my moms patio furniture. And the came headachs. The next day (29th) I woke up to severe cramps, I have not had such horrible cramping ever, breast slightly hurt, could not stop eating, it was crazy how much, and and lumps in my throat. Wensday was a better, until around 3 to 5 in the morning, I maybe peed 12 times, after drinking nothening... and I had slight nausea. And today, moody with nausea, and fatique. I probably take a nap a day, and I doze off anywhere. My period has been on cue this whole year, ive been a little stressed, but not badly. I took one pregnancy test yesterday, in the morning, and it came back negative right away. Should I test again, or go to planned parenthood? No insurence, so thats why planned parenthood. Any advice, concerns or input is welcome! :) Not too bloated, and boobs are normal besides slight pain. And my symptoms come and go? Very confusing! Thanks :)

If you only had sex on the fourth you should be testing positive but wait a week and test again.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmonttyhmontty member

You wouldn't get every symptom under the sun at one day past your missed period. Maybe the sore boobs...

I'm sure you're fine.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMommyLuvsMe1210:

if your test came out negative, then you are more than likely NOT pregnant.

if you still have your doubts, go to PPH and do another test. the symptoms you described are the same for periods as they are for pregnancy. 

also, your body could be going through the "pregnancy" motions because you're telling yourself that you're pregnant when you aren't. 

All of this.  The general rule is test once a week until either AF arrives, you get a positive result or you hit cycle day 60. If you hit a 60 day cycle with no AF and no positive, most Dr.'s will see you then. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options

There isn't anything else that we can really tell you. Could you be pregnant? Yep. Could you just have ovulated later than normal? Yep. All of the symptoms you are describing could easily be explained as PMS just as easily as pregnancy symptoms. What people will tell you is to keep testing one a week until you get to 60 days without a period and then call your doctor.

In the future, if you want to avoid this then I would recommend a trip to planned parenthood to get some condoms or other birth control. 

Good luck. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you really haven't had sex since the 4th you'd be approaching 6 weeks pregnant and that's plenty far along to turn a test positive.  My guess is that you've been fighting a bug and are convincing yourself you're pregnant to the point that you are feeling symptoms that aren't there.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    You are definitely pregnant. Because I said so.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EagsEags member

imageelmoali:
    If you really haven't had sex since the 4th you'd be approaching 6 weeks pregnant and that's plenty far along to turn a test positive.  My guess is that you've been fighting a bug and are convincing yourself you're pregnant to the point that you are feeling symptoms that aren't there.

This.  I peed on an IC at 5w4d just to see how dark the line was.  It was as dark as the control line.  If you haven't had sex since the 4th (and happened to O during that time frame), you'd be around 6 weeks and having very dark lines on a HPT.

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    ta78ta78 member

imagemabenner1:

Yep. Pregnant.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    imageta78:

imagemabenner1:

Yep. Pregnant.

• Options
    imageta78:

imagemabenner1:

Yep. Pregnant.

Both of these made me lol.  I needed that.

• Options
    Go on the Maury Show.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemabenner1:

Yes Thanks for the morning laugh Wink

Cooper Edward

• Options
    imagehmontty:

You wouldn't get every symptom under the sun at one day past your missed period. Maybe the sore boobs...

I disagree.  I had most of these signs before I missed my period.  It is a difference between having them and noticing you have them.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Reyka9Reyka9 member

If your period wasn't due until May 29, I highly doubt that you would have been fertile on the 4th.  Most luteal phases are around 14 days long, not 25.  Even if you ovulated on the 9th, that would still be a 20-day-long luteal phase.

You're not pregnant.  More than likely your period is just delayed.  Take PP's advice and test once a week until you reach CD 60 or get a BFP (which I highly doubt you will). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemabenner1:

Awesome! 

Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"