Pregnant after IF
Options

Endo Ladies a ? (a little TMI)

Does endo pain ever diminish enough to not freak you out, or is this just part of it pg or not? I always read stories of endo ladies having the pain relieved when they get pg and I am 11 weeks now. Even though it has gone from an 8 on the pain scale to a 5 *most* of the time it still flares up frequently enough to really bother me and terrify me (like right now I am on fire in there).

TMI to add -  when I get up in the middle of the night (for the first time :) and I have to pee it hurts so bad (in my lower left quadrant where all my endo was concentrated) that I think I may pass out. I am in between my RE and new dr because we just moved out of state and I called my RE whose response was he needed to see me to help me (can't do that) and I haven't yet met my MW yet so I don't know what to do or if I should just relax b/c it is normal.

Just realized how rambling that was, sorry!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
#1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
#1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
#1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
#2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Endo Ladies a ? (a little TMI)

• Options
    I am lucky that my endo associated issues were largely resolved when my adhesions were removed about 1 year ago and they have not returned. Pregnancy might keep your endo from getting worse, but I don't think that it is likely to make it improve. Sorry that you are feeling so much pain :(

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"