Multiples
Options

If you wear your baby

So I did not wear my DD, I tried the Ergo in the store and it never seemed to fit right.I am short-so maybe that is the reason.

Anyway I want to try wearing the babies this time around.So do you have an Ergo or Becco or Baby Katan?Do you like them.I am not a wrap sort of person, so I do not think the Moby would work for me.

TIA 

Re: If you wear your baby

• Options

I love my mei tais or half buckles.  If you check out the babywearing forums on thebabywearer.com they are a wealth of knowledge.  The reason I like mei tais is because I am extremely large chested and I don't like to have to buckle something across my chest.  Brand name mei tais are BabyHawk and meitaibaby but there are also custom ones like Dream Carriers and Two Momma Designs.  I obviously don't have babies yet but I nannied for years and used to wear one on my front and one on my back in 2 mei tais... put the front baby on first and then the back one. 

I also have been reading about using two ring slings when they are not big enough yet to be on the back in the mei tais and think I might try that, just wear one on each shoulder although I imagine your arm movement will be restricted some with that.

HTH!

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

• Options

I have two of the lillebaby carriers. Right now, mine are too little to wear both of them at the same time, but once they are a bit bigger, I think I can make it work. I like these carriers because they have a bunch of carrier positions and so far I have found them pretty comfy. I did try a moby and for the life of me I could NEVER get them to be content in either of the twin holds. 

From what I have seen, most MoMs love love love their ergos.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an infantino carrier and I love it.  It makes things so much easier for me.
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've used ring slings, pouches, mei tais, wraps... and I have to say my Ergo is my favorite of all of my carries.  It's the most comfy for me.
    Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We have the Ergo carriers and we're both really happy with them. I'm 5'3" and the H is 6'3" and we're both comfortable wearing them as long as we have the straps adjusted properly.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options
    I have the beco gemini and a pikkolo.  I LOVE them both.  They are very similar carriers and do the 4 diferent holds.  My DH loike the gemini better but he has a longer torso then I do.  I prefer the pikkolo. Since you are also shorter framed the pikolo would be my choice.
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have a Moby and 2 Ergos (a regular one and a sport). I love them all but I could never get them in the Moby when they were really small.
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Options
    We have 2 Mobys, which I like a lot, but it is sort of difficult to get on and off; an Infantino mei tai which is super awesome and was only like $30; and a ring sling I sewed myself using instructions from the Sleeping Baby Productions site. Babywearing is pretty much the best thing ever for dealing with my clingy girl when I need to cook dinner or change my other girl (who is mercifully not as clingy as her sister).

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"