June 2011 Moms

XP: Anyone have the GoCrib?

What sheets do you use? I have a quilted pack-n-play sheet, but it won't fit.
Lilypie - (eo79)
 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: XP: Anyone have the GoCrib?

• vigurlvigurl member

B/c I am bored:

"If anyone is looking for sheets, this one fits: American Baby Company Organic Interlock Pack N Play Sheet by American Baby Company available on Amazon. "

https://www.amazon.com/review/RJG6JZIJEFHF/ref=cm_srch_res_rtr_alt_7

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use a regular Pack n Play sheet from babies r us. I had to stretch it a bit but once its on it's perfect.

I love my Go Crib :-) DD sleeps in it every night now since we are moving and her crib is in storage until August.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the one made by Guava Family.  Actually, we have two and neither have been used.  I bought one, then had an issue with the inflation of one of the panels.  Called their customer service, sent a picture and they overnighted a replacement.  With the replacement came a sheet. :)

The one they make has envelope-style corners.  Diapers.com is where I bought mine.

DS loves crawling in and out of the GoCrib.  So glad we bought this instead of a regular PNP. 

TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"