March 2012 Moms
Options

Check In

It's taken almost a year, but I finally figured out the siggy!!!

Can we do a check in since I have been on for a while? I recognize some of the names, but was just seeing who all didn't migrate to FB.

How about just responding to this:

March baby's name, birthday, current weight/inches, and anything cute he/she is doing now.

Asher Ryan was born March 27, 2012, going to dr tomorrow for current weight/height, and he will laugh anytime we make a pooting sound with our lips. It's so funny!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Check In

• Options
    nah82nah82 member

Ian Michael was born on 3/22.  He currently weighs 11 lbs. 6 oz. and is 23.5" long.  He loves to look at himself in the mirror on the dangly giraffe toy on his car seat and will chat with himself in the mirror for 15 minutes straight as we drive from our house to town.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Kelsey, born 3/20.  I think 10lb12oz and 22 inches, but I don't remember from Friday!  She's just starting to laugh out loud.  She loves her big sister.  Yesterday I couldn't get big sis to wake up from a rare nap, so I put Kelsey down inner arms and yelled at her "Why is Kelsey in your bed?!?"  (I was yelling because I couldn't get her to wake up by talking softly).  I tickled her, pounded on her back, blew on her face and even shook her and she kept sleeping.  Kelsey thought it was absolutely hysterical, and I guess it was!  I ended up letting her sleep- from 5:30pm straight through to 7:15 this morning!  It sure was a quiet evening around here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dominic Ivan was born February 6th. He has his 4 month checkup next week so I'll know his height and current weight, but last week he was 11lbs 3.25oz.  A huge difference from his 3lbs 13oz birth weight!

Right now he loves bouncing around in his jumperoo and giggles at the "boing" sound it makes. XD

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Veronica Jane was born Feb.29.  She hasn't been weighed since her 2 month app't, when she was 10lbs 10 oz and 23 inches long.  She is probably somewhere around 13 lbs based on her clothing.  She could be screaming and if I blow lightly on her face she will stop what she is doing, take a breath, flutter her lashes and then smile.  Super cute.

Also, I can't seem to figure out the ticker thing.  I had it for when I was pregnant, but when I went to change it after having her it just came up with a box with an x in it.  Do you have to add anything to the code that they give you?  I even tried using the bump tech support things for tickers, and still couldn't get it. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WipzWipz member

Dominik Lee Born March 16th weighing 11 lb 6 oz at his 2 month  ( May 16 ) but I think he gained 10 lb this week lol  ..sure feels like it when he is hanging off the boobs.

He's all round cute.. from his smile right when you change his daiper that warns you he is gonna try and shoot you with his pee wee.. to the red bug eye he gets when he is about to cry.  A pretty happy baby all round, eats well sleeps great, plays well..

• Options

Brock Austin

Born: March 12th

At 2 months he was 15lbs 7 oz and 24" long.  He's up to about 17lbs now.  

He really, really wants to roll over.  He gets onto his side and just hangs out.  He loves to watch his brother eat dinner.  He just laughs and laughs and laughs whenever DS1 takes a bite.  They are really cute together.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Phoenix Michelle

Born: March 2nd 2012

For the last couple of weeks I've been saying she's almost/is 3 months old but i guess she is really 2 months....BOOOOO.... I hate having to make her younger....But the good this is she is starting to crawl, and hold her bottle...YAY!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Andrew Clayton was born on February 24.  Not sure his exact weight and length right now since his last check was at his 2 month appt - he was 10 lbs 3 oz.  I'm guessing he's in the 13 lb range at this point.  He is smiling and giggling like crazy, it's SO cute!  When we put him on his activity mat, he kicks at the rattles, which activates the lights and music and he just squeals, he's so excited!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    Isaac James. Born on March 19th. At birth he was 9#1oz and 2 weeks ago he was 13#7oz. Now he is probably at or just about at 14#. He loves to smile and talk which just melt my heart and I love when he gets excited and his legs start kicking everywhere!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If u go to the new to Bump page and click on Ambsies post then click on her siggy, she gives detailed instructions :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Jen524Jen524 member

I'm a lurker most of the time, but I'll check in:

LO is Aubree Olivia born March 15th.  She was 12lbs 9oz and 22.5 inches at her 2 month check 2 weeks ago.  She is really starting to "talk" with us and looks like she has so much to say with her cooing and facial expression.  It's adorable.

BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Options
    Travis Peter was 24in and 13lb 14oz at his checkup last wee. He is really starting to smile and coo and always laughs when big sis plays peekaboo 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Teagan Grace was born on February 25th.  We go every week for a breastfeeding support group through the hospital where she can get weighed.  So she weighs 11 lbs 12 oz. and is 22.75 inches long.  She is such a wonderful happy baby!  So easy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm here and there...  Checking the FB group is sooooo easy, though, since I check FB a lot and I don't use a phone or tablet like some ladies do, so scrolling through boring stuff is easy...

Amelia Grace, born March 23.  23.5 inches and 11 lbs 6 oz.  Idk what she's doing that's cute...  I guess it's cute that every time I go out somewhere in public she seems to know she has to be well behaved.  That's my favorite thing about her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageshineineaiken:
    If u go to the new to Bump page and click on Ambsies post then click on her siggy, she gives detailed instructions :)

Thanks for the help!  I tried and it still isn't working :( 

• Options
    caybehcaybeh member

Eli Mark was born 3/10/12 and was 6lbs 13oz  and 20.5 in. at birth. I'm not sure how much he weighs now, but he was 12lbs 15 oz and 24.5 in. at his 2 month appointment that was 3 weeks ago. So I would guess he is probably close to 14 lbs now. He's a fast little grower, as he was 9lbs at his two week appointment.

He really likes to hold on to things now and likes to sit up with our help. He smiles a lot and giggles. 

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    Nathaniel James born 3/22 (2 weeks early) at 9 lbs 2 oz, 19 1/2 in. At his 2 month appointment he was 13.48 lb and 23 3/4 in. His newest thing is trying to sit up when he is laid back to eat. He also loves to talk him his mobiles (one has bears and the other is sports balls). Too cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"