October 2011 Moms
Options

Trying to get more involved

I was reading through some of the posts from this week and many of them called out us Lurkers. I have been a lurker for a while now, and although I would like to post more, I think that some people may view it as, "you shouldn't comment, you haven't been here."

But I am going to make a more concious effort to post and reply more...

That being said...there is a slight chance that I might be preggo.Surprise

I was on the NuvaRing before our son was born and after I stopped BF, i tried to go back on it, but my ins changed and it was super expensive. I am so bad at remembering to take a pill everyday. I think it has probably been more than a week since I took one. And now I am afraid to start taking them again until I know for sure that I am not KO. ugh! I wanted our LO's close together, but this is a little too close for me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trying to get more involved

• Options
    Welcome, and let us know if you are KU!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  I am a newbie as well...everyone is so nice : ) Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

WELCOME!!!

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    welcome.... and Its not that bad to be pregnant again lol

• Options
    Welcome!! Do let us know when you find out!

Congrats Starbuck :y & HHB on their sweet baby boys!
    Lots of love & luck to Mdluv & Zook
    IUI#4 = BFP!!
    When the world says give up... hope whispers try it one more time

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTheMrs.C2009:

I was reading through some of the posts from this week and many of them called out us Lurkers. I have been a lurker for a while now, and although I would like to post more, I think that some people may view it as, "you shouldn't comment, you haven't been here."

But I am going to make a more concious effort to post and reply more...

That being said...there is a slight chance that I might be preggo.Surprise

I was on the NuvaRing before our son was born and after I stopped BF, i tried to go back on it, but my ins changed and it was super expensive. I am so bad at remembering to take a pill everyday. I think it has probably been more than a week since I took one. And now I am afraid to start taking them again until I know for sure that I am not KO. ugh! I wanted our LO's close together, but this is a little too close for me!

No way will anyone think that you shouldn't post! The more people who post the more interesting the board will be! 

Let us know what your pregnancy test tells you! Yikes! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes, let us know!

I'm also trying to make an effort to post more  ;-)

I have conflicting thoughts about being pregnant again. Realistically, I want to wait about a year, but part of me feels envious of those that are already getting BFPs!

• Options

Hi!  I'm a lurker too but am trying to post more too. 

Congrats on possibly being KU!

• Options
    Deez10Deez10 member

Welcome!  There is only one way to get your post count up so stick around!  The girls play nice here and are a great group.  We have a blog for the Oct. 11 Moms - CLICK HERE - feel free to send me your information if you would like (same to any other lurkers wanting to come out of the woodwork)!  You can include as much or as little as you would like.

Keep up posted on your BFP!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"