Infertility Veterans
Options

Has IF taught you anything about your friends?

Have you lost any friends? Grown apart from people you thought really cared about you? Have others surprised you with their support?  Or have you made new friends?  

This process is telling us a lot about people we've always considered friends. I must confess that for the most part, the support we'd hoped for simply isn't there. A "friend" actually laughed at me as I described how we'll choose a donor.  We spent a weekend with that friend and her husband and that time together only underscored how things have changed between us.

Happily, we've grown much closer to a special couple.

It's just interesting what IF reveals.  

Baby girl Lila born 2013.
Baby boy Henry born 2015.
Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.

Re: Has IF taught you anything about your friends?

• Options

It has definitely taught me how much people just don't know about IF. 

I told my know-it-all friend who had just gone through a sex-ed teaching course that I could still out-sex-ed her and she laughed at me saying how much she learned in that course.  I just looked at her and said "no really, I still know more than you" and I felt like a five year old but it felt so good!

I have made a lot of new friends and I couldn't make it through this without those people.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We aren't close with anyone IRL but my MIL.  It does get lonely at times with it being just us.  Thankfully we really enjoy each other's company Stick out tongue
    BabyFruit Ticker

06.10.12 +HPT 06.12.12 Beta #1 = 2,770 06.14.12 Beta #2 = 6,300
    1st U/S 06.18.12 2nd U/S 06.25.12
    09.24.12 It's a Boy!! ---> Jacob Owen

Our IF Journey Began: October 2009
    **8 Failed IUI's, 1 Blighted Ovum, & 1 Failed IVF**
    Dx: MFI, DOR w/MTHFR Homozygous A1298C & Hypothyroidism
    03.2012 Lab Results: FSH 6.83 AMH 0.67 TSH 3.8 E2 17
    SA 156 million 93% motility 3% morphology

Follow Me on Pinterest
    **~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a tendency to crawl into my cave, so in many ways I have not been a great friend, or at least I'm not a particularly fun person. Most of my close friends are fantastic, and we have seen each other through all sorts of us and downs so it's no surprise that they have been understanding and supportive even though they have no IF experience. We also live a super crazy lifestyle where we all generally get swept away in work, or personal pursuits, etc, so it's not uncommon for us to have big gaps in our socializing but still remain very close. Is this a NYC thing?

Oddly, some of the worst people I've talked to have been acquaintances that have had IF issues. And successes. And are total turds about it.

As for new friends, I cannot express how fortunate I have been to have new people in my life that I truly believe go beyond the IF experience.

+++
  • Options

I have two close friends who are 40/41 and don't have any kids by choice. They have been the best through the treatments which was surprising to me since you might think they'd roll their eyes since they didn't want any. But that wasn' t the case at all.

Another close friend offered me her eggs.

But one friend, despite knowing my issue, keeps telling me how her H needs to get a vasectomy since they are so fertile and she'd kill herself if she got KU'd again.  Common sense would suggest that she should know her audience and not feel the need to share these comments with me. But she does it again and again.

But I have cut out others who I can't deal with since they have small kids etc. It's just easier for me to not socialize with them. It's me--not them but I am protecting myself from more stupid comments that are bound to be said.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    I have not met new friends as a result of IF, unless I count you girls ??. I have become closer to one of my friends because we are the only ones who understand eachother when it comes to IF. I have always been close with my sister and we are even closer now. She is mid adoption with Russia right now. I would have to say that my best friend from high school was the least understanding when we were TTC. I just knew I had a problem and she would piss me off with her comments. She got KU 3 times first try, so she has no clue what it feels like. I do feel like she is now very supporitive. My other friends are very supporitive of the path we have taken.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    reb259reb259 member

I say all the time the silver lining of IF is the friends I have made.  I am really not sure how or where I would be if I thought I was the only one feeling the way I feel at times.  I really cherish these relationships.

For the first time in my life I really feel like an outsider when it comes to real life.  No one really understands so they end up just feeling sorry for you.  I have a few that I can totally count on and that is wonderful.  I said in a previous post that as a person I have changed in many ways and not always for the best.  I am trying to remember the world does not revolve around me and my IF, but is sure is hard.

I am AMA and all tests on H came back normal
    3 failed IVF with OE and 2 failed frozen DE cycles
    Last fresh hail mary DE cycle starting Feb 2013
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome
  • Options

Sorry to hear about the disappointment in a friend you were once close with.  I know that feeling and it is a let down to not have the support and understanding you well deserve.  Hugs.

There are a few select people that have been wonderfully supportive, but for the most part...there have been many telling moments of people I thought would be greatly supportive, but not.  Overall, I am grateful for the new people in my life that I have met and become close with through the difficult journey of IF.  With a glass half full attitude in mind...there is that sad possibility that we may not get our take home baby after all we have been through, but I do get a lot of great take home friends at the end of the day and for that I am blessed! 

Countless BFN(s)
    Moving to IVF

IVF1 (ICSI): Long Lupron
    6R. 3F. 3DT. 8Cell 1Grade 2Embies. 1Frostie.
    Beta 1/22: 14 Beta 1/24: 24 Beta 1/26: 28
    Round One Result: Chemical Pregnancy

Pressing Forward

IVF2 (ICSI/AH/ACU): Microdose Lupron Flare
    13R. 11F. 5DT. 2TFR'ed. 1Frostie.
    Round Two Result 4/30: Harsh BFN

FET. 2TFR'ed.
    Round Three Result 6/25: BFN
    Where do we go from here?

Moving forward with CCRM in 2013
    ODWU revealed blocked tube(s). Lap 2/15.
    Bilateral Tubal Ligation. Stage IV Endo.
    Finally some (tough) answers.

IVF3 (ICSI/CCS): Antagonist with EPP
    13R. We have 3 CCS Normal Embryos!

Lupron Depot: May 2013 to August 2013
    Long awaited FET on 9/3. 2TFR'ed.
    BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK!
    Beta1 9/10: 152.7! Beta2 9/12: 378! Beta3 9/14: 1224! 

1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats!  Overjoyed!

• Options

I think I went into our IF diagnosis with little expectations from friends and family.  I've been pleasantly surprised by a few people. 

There are been a few people who have unintentionally said hurtful things, but I can't really blame them.  When I was clueless about IF I probably would have said similar things. 

I have met some wonderful woman on the boards, both IRL and just through the cyberworld.  The support on the boards has been so amazing, and I've valued the opinion of someone who's been there.

Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This may sound harsh, but IF has taught me : The only person you can really honestly count on, is yourself.

The majority of my friends are wrapped up in their own lives, all but one of them has children. The one that does not have children, has been through infertility and keeps telling me "it's God's choice".  That does not sit well with me.  She'll always make comments like "i'm praying for you".  But when I hit big milestone days such as starting stims, or ER or ET, she'll call and ask stupid things like "Can you run a 5K with me?" or on ER day "Let's go have Chipotle for dinner!". REALLY?!?!?!? I could barely walk and am just starting to feel slight relief from the pain!! I DON"T WANT CHIPOTLE!!! (vent over).  Generally, I only hear from her when she needs / wants something that will benefit her...

I chose not to share this journey with most of our friends, that appears to be the right decision for us.  The few that are aware of our struggles, have not been very supportive.

I think IF reveals the true person in all of us, including our friends.  It has changed my life 

Me = 39 DH = 50 TTC (since 01/2009 after a short break, I stopped counting *cycles* in 2010)
    DX 2010 : Unknown Infertility , AMA
    HSG 2005 = Normal / HSG 2010 = Normal
    SA 2005 = Normal / SA 2010 /2012 = Slightly low count : motility, morphology GREAT!
    Chromosomal analysis, MTHFR, ANA's, Lupus, Protein C, Protein S, APCR = Normal 2011

M/C : 2005 (7wk), 2010 (6wk), 2011 (7wk)

8 IUI's 2010-2011 all BFN

IVF/ICSI antagonist 01/2012 #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI antagonist long 06/2012 #2 = BFN

IVF/ICSI/CGH MDLF New Clinic/New RE 11/2012 #3 = One beautiful boy blasty frozen PGS normal

IVF/ICSI/CGH MDLF 02/2013 #4 = One more beautiful boy blasty frozen PGS normal

FET 6/20 : One 5AA PGS normal transferred Beta 1 6/28 = 53.9 / Beta 2 7/1 = 220 / Beta 3 7/3 = 550!

1 U/S  6w3d - Heartbeat 119 /  2 U/S - 7w5d- Heartbeat 169 / 3 U/S (OB) 8w5d - Heartbeat still great!

Baby G welcomed into the world 3/7/2014

SAIF / PAIF always welcome ****

• Options

IF has definatley taught me who my true friends and supporters are.  I'm the kind of person that if someone doesn't treat me well, or isn't a true friend, I have no problem cutting them out of my life.  And going through IF has made me do that.

I have made a couple of really great IRL IF friends as well.  

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    Thank you so much for all of your comments.  Many of your experiences ring very true for me.  I'm so glad many of you were able to report positive experiences.  It's nice when people you love rise to the occasion and I think it's even better when people surprise you.  I wish we felt that we could let our guard down.  Maybe I'd have a better experience to report.  
  • Options

In a nutshell.  I learned some people are really only fair weather friends.  And others surprised me, how much they could care and be supportive over something they didn't even really understand. I call them real friends. 

And now I have the friends I actually made thru IF...to quote reb, the one silver lining.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imageEdwina.McDunnough:

We also live a super crazy lifestyle where we all generally get swept away in work, or personal pursuits, etc, so it's not uncommon for us to have big gaps in our socializing but still remain very close. Is this a NYC thing?

Oddly, some of the worst people I've talked to have been acquaintances that have had IF issues. And successes. And are total turds about it.

Could not agree more with your turd assessment.  The worst person I know is a mother of triplets via IVF. Nasty woman.  

As for the former comment, I think that's true for us, too.  It's become more the norm as we've gotten older for the simple fact that we all move in so many different directions.   

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imageBeeBee08:

I told my know-it-all friend who had just gone through a sex-ed teaching course that I could still out-sex-ed her and she laughed at me saying how much she learned in that course.  I just looked at her and said "no really, I still know more than you" and I felt like a five year old but it felt so good!

Haha. I love this B!  Take pleasure in the little things. They can be tremendously satisfying. :) 

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imageMrs.McIrish:

It's me--not them but I am protecting myself from more stupid comments that are bound to be said.

McIrish, I can relate to this 100%.  Sometimes, I wonder if I'm being too sensitive.  Then I realize that the comments really are stupid, and we have a right to be annoyed by them.  I'd rather keep some distance.  The alternative is walking around pissed all of the time.   

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member

imagewinofairy:
    We aren't close with anyone IRL but my MIL.  It does get lonely at times with it being just us.  Thankfully we really enjoy each other's company Stick out tongue

Two peas in a pod, right?  Thank heavens for that.  I feel the same. :) 

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member

imagelynn0926:
    I have always been close with my sister and we are even closer now. She is mid adoption with Russia right now.

Lynn, I love that this has brought you closer to you sister.  :) My sister is dear to my heart and I understand how special that relationship can be.   

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member

imagereb259:

I said in a previous post that as a person I have changed in many ways and not always for the best.  I am trying to remember the world does not revolve around me and my IF, but is sure is hard.

Reb, I totally get this.  I think I read your earlier post but didn't get a chance to respond, but your comments resonated in a big way. I feel incredibly self-absorbed at times, but it's virtually impossible to step outside of this world we're living in.  I think it's normal, and you should cut yourself a ton of slack.  

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imagerockpaperlove:

There are a few select people that have been wonderfully supportive, but for the most part...there have been many telling moments of people I thought would be greatly supportive, but not.  Overall, I am grateful for the new people in my life that I have met and become close with through the difficult journey of IF.  With a glass half full attitude in mind...there is that sad possibility that we may not get our take home baby after all we have been through, but I do get a lot of great take home friends at the end of the day and for that I am blessed! 

RPL, I feel the same way!  What a nice sentiment about your new friends.  I don't subscribe to the things-happen-for-a-reason philosophy, but still, your new friends are a gift.  :)

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imageAegis2005:

I have met some wonderful woman on the boards, both IRL and just through the cyberworld.  The support on the boards has been so amazing, and I've valued the opinion of someone who's been there.

So true! The women here have the power to make the difference between a bad day and a good day for others.  It's an incredible support system.   

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imageBAKERMOMHDS:

I chose not to share this journey with most of our friends, that appears to be the right decision for us.  The few that are aware of our struggles, have not been very supportive.

I think IF reveals the true person in all of us, including our friends.  It has changed my life 

This has been our approach, too.  When you've been disappointed, it's hard to put yourself back out there.  I hope you're getting good support from your husband.  You need it!  Because we've been so insular, I've found therapy very helpful.  If you're not already seeing someone, it might be something to consider.  Hugs.  

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imagenaybird:

I'm the kind of person that if someone doesn't treat me well, or isn't a true friend, I have no problem cutting them out of my life.  And going through IF has made me do that.

I have made a couple of really great IRL IF friends as well.  

Naybird, I'm the same way.  It's good though.  Life's too short to put up with toxic people.  I'm glad you've made some new and good friends through this.   

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member

imagebellalou32:
    I made a lot of new friends.  Especially after I posted on fb during IF week.  Ppl were coming out of the woodwork emailing me that they were having problems, as well.  I just got a random message last week from a girl I haven't seen since 03 and she said she's been working up the courage to email me since IF week.  Very touching.  

The potential beauty of openness!  Glad you've had that experience.  :) 

• Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imagevanessagorc:

In a nutshell.  I learned some people are really only fair weather friends.  And others surprised me, how much they could care and be supportive over something they didn't even really understand. I call them real friends. 

And now I have the friends I actually made thru IF...to quote reb, the one silver lining.  

V, it's definitely a learning experience.  I'm glad there's been a silver lining for you.  Other than new or stronger relationships, I'm not sure about any other redeeming factors.   

• Options
    imageAmCheri:
    imagevanessagorc:

V, it's definitely a learning experience.  I'm glad there's been a silver lining for you.  Other than new or stronger relationships, I'm not sure about any other redeeming factors.   

honestly I can only think of one other redeeming factor.  If ur lucky enough to come out the other end w a baby (praying everyone does) I don't think I'll ever take the baby or pregnancy for granted.  I'm not sure that would have been the Dave for me, had I not gone thru all of this.  Not that I wish it on any of us, but I feel I have a different perspective than I would have, if a pregnancy came easy to me. 
  • Options
    AmCheriAmCheri member
    imagevanessagorc:
    imageAmCheri:
    imagevanessagorc:

honestly I can only think of one other redeeming factor.  If ur lucky enough to come out the other end w a baby (praying everyone does) I don't think I'll ever take the baby or pregnancy for granted.  I'm not sure that would have been the Dave for me, had I not gone thru all of this.  Not that I wish it on any of us, but I feel I have a different perspective than I would have, if a pregnancy came easy to me. 

I doubt any woman who got pregnant easily ever said to herself, "Today I'm pregnant, and I love my baby." There'll be no taking the pregnancy or the baby for granted here either.  Even if we do get pregnant, it sucks that an idyllic kind of pregnancy is well beyond our reach.  I'm ok with appreciating every day though.   

• Options
    katib77katib77 member

My three closest best friends continue to surprise me on how awesome they are in their kindness and support.  Same with my SIL (Husband's brother, not my brothers wife who just tells me stupid suggestions because since she always got PG in three months she thinks she knows the "secrets").  

I have not lost any friends, but defriended a few people on FB because of their daily PG posts.  But those are people I have not seen in person in over 15 years.  

And I have gained some great e-friends from this site that I FB chat with, have met in person, blog-stalk, etc.  

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options
    imageAmCheri:
    imagevanessagorc:
    imageAmCheri:
    imagevanessagorc:

I doubt any woman who got pregnant easily ever said to herself, "Today I'm pregnant, and I love my baby." There'll be no taking the pregnancy or the baby for granted here either.  Even if we do get pregnant, it sucks that an idyllic kind of pregnancy is well beyond our reach.  I'm ok with appreciating every day though.   

yeah, i'm pretty sure that mantra is reserved for us lol.  I am very fortunate, and am having a great pregnancy.  I have been able to relax, and feel almost
    "normal".  Sadly, a lot of us IF-ers are also plagued with difficult pregnancies....which is just so unfair IMO.
  • Options

Disappointingly I am alone when it comes to my friends and even one of my sisters. They do not get it, yet due to comments when I started TTC late in life and further comments with my 2 ectopics we have not told anyone about my IVF. Even a friend that went through IVF Said some very odd things to me. This one was the most hurtful as I thought of all people she would get it.

I have struggled with this journey with no one to speak to, but come to grips with it now. My Mum is here now visiting and I am keeping it quiet still even though I will have to jump through hoops next week to do my FET when she is here.

As a great Australian in history once said.... " such is life". I am a big girl and I can do this alone for the time being. 

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Options

This process has taught me a lot about my friends, family, myself and my husband.

It has brought me closer to him and much closer to some friends. It has also driven me away from others.

Like BeeBee, I am amazed at how much people dont know and I am happy to educate.

Some friends have really surprised me with their love and support and I am so very grateful for that. The ones I lost, yes, I am sad, but it is very true (in my experience) that true friends shine through in the darkest of times. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    mm29mm29 member
    imageAmCheri:

imagelynn0926:
    I have always been close with my sister and we are even closer now. She is mid adoption with Russia right now.

Lynn, I love that this has brought you closer to you sister.  :) My sister is dear to my heart and I understand how special that relationship can be.   

I am late in the conversation.  

I wish I could say IF has brought me closer to my sister, but it has only pulled us apart.  My sister is not IF and does not "get it"  She brings up when she wants to try again for another baby.  Tells me to relax, etc.  It makes me sad to think about it!

::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"