December 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else have a biter?

DS is an aggressive eater and easily distracted. Not so bad before teeth but now when he rips his head away... Lets just say ouch.

Anyone deal with this? Tips to get past this? My bewbies hurt. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else have a biter?

• Options
    lckcdc3lckcdc3 member
    Yes. DS bites all the time. And has since he was around 2 months old. I am VERY scared for when he actually has teeth coming in. He usually does this when he's done. I have no suggestions but I feel your pain.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options

Yes!!! The past few weeks have been TERRIBLE!! It hurts so bad when I nurse...he clamps down (no teeth yet, thank goodness) and then pulls away.  He does this multiple times during a feed.  It sucks! 

Someone had suggested to wear a necklace they can play with while feeding.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I should try jewelry again. His teeth have cut me a couple times and he gets mad if I try to put the boob away before he decides he is done.

Thanks for bringing up the necklace idea :) 

• Options
    imageKellyR33486:

Yes!!! The past few weeks have been TERRIBLE!! It hurts so bad when I nurse...he clamps down (no teeth yet, thank goodness) and then pulls away.  He does this multiple times during a feed.   

This is my situation too. I am pretty confident that I will become a full time pumper when teeth come in. A friend had the same issue and her pedi suggested thumping lo's cheek. She said it worked for her and she only did it once. I tried it and June laughed. Fail. 
  • Options
    imageirwinkle:
    imageKellyR33486:

Yes!!! The past few weeks have been TERRIBLE!! It hurts so bad when I nurse...he clamps down (no teeth yet, thank goodness) and then pulls away.  He does this multiple times during a feed.   

This is my situation too. I am pretty confident that I will become a full time pumper when teeth come in. A friend had the same issue and her pedi suggested thumping lo's cheek. She said it worked for her and she only did it once. I tried it and June laughed. Fail. 

I tried the thump on the cheek too. Its supposed to make them unlatch but he did death grip followed by what looked like a glare lol.  

• Options
    My LO has just started biting a lot too! Thankfully she doesn't have teeth yet...but it still hurts! So I dread when those teefers do come in!   I go "Ow!" when she bites, and in the past, she would cry. Now she grins!
    ~*Kimberly*~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"