July 2012 Moms
Options

WTF, TB?!

Now I can't see hijoi's posts! I feel quite certain that I haven't offended anyone so I don't believe I've been blocked, but what the eff?? I'm so sad that I'm missing her wit now! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WTF, TB?!

• Options
    zyaszyas member
    really? that's strange... are you able to open them but there is no text?
  • Options
    Yes! I can see that she and RTaylor have posted threads, but when I open them, I don't see their original posts. I can tell that they're posting in other threads when they're quoted, but I don't see those replies at all. It makes me so sad Sad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    check and make sure you haven't accidently blocked them.  I've done this before.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options

imagelaurieb602:
    check and make sure you haven't accidently blocked them.  I've done this before.

You are a genius. Totally worked. I don't know how on earth I managed to block four bumpies, but it's fixed now. Thanks!

Hi, joi! I'm glad I can see you again!

• Options
    imagemaykious:

imagelaurieb602:

You are a genius. Totally worked. I don't know how on earth I managed to block four bumpies, but it's fixed now. Thanks!

Hi, joi! I'm glad I can see you again!

I only know this because I posted a similar post about a year and a half ago, doh...I have no idea how I managed to block people either! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"