January 2013 Moms
Options

Headaches

I've had a headache for the last 2 days, the temps have been going up and down like crazy so that's probably why, I don't do well with the heat; besides DS has been a total terror today.. anyways..

Do you know what you can take while PG? I know I knew it but my mind is totally drawing a blank right now; I'll ask my ob when I go for my first visit on wednesday but I the meanwhile I'm asking you gals if your Dr has told you something about it

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: Headaches

• Options
    Tylenol....thats it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options
    My dr gave me a sheet that said tylenol and tylenol extra strength are ok. There was something else on there so I'll go check

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Reyka9Reyka9 member
    imagekaren_loy:

I've had a headache for the last 2 days, the temps have been going up and down like crazy so that's probably why, I don't do well with the heat; besides DS has been a total terror today.

I could have written this exact post myself. 

Yup, Tylenol is safe. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The paperwork from my doctor says:

*  Tylenol (extra strength) - use as directed on the bottle.  NO ASPIRIN OR IBUPORFEN

My Mayo Clinic book says: acetaminophen (Tylenol, others)

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Tylenol and extra strength was all my sheet.The other thing was that if your temp is over 100.4 to go to the ER

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options

Tylenol.

Also, my OB said the headaches were often related to increased blood flow, so she highly recommended that I drink a cup of coffee or an entire can of soda for the caffeine. Nowadays, that's all that helps me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Tylenol. 

I try to avoid medicine so what I do first is let the shower run & I sit in the bottom of the tub just letting it rain down. It's relaxing enough that if I sit there for a while, basically not moving, I feel better after and don't need medicine. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • Options
    imagearishia:

Tylenol.

Also, my OB said the headaches were often related to increased blood flow, so she highly recommended that I drink a cup of coffee or an entire can of soda for the caffeine. Nowadays, that's all that helps me.

Uhmm.. I've never been a big soda drinker (I usually ask for wine or just plain water at restaurants) but lately I've been craving coca cola, not pepsi, only coke! I'm guessing if it has something to do with this.. Also, I hate coffee

Thaks for the help ladies! I even happen to have some tylenol at home, yay!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I had a headache from Sunday morning until 10pm Sunday night - the tylenol didn't even touch it!  It seems to be a combination of the increased blood flow and not enough caffeine since I can't get myself to drink more than 1/3 cup of coffee.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"