January 2013 Moms
Options

UGH!

So annoyed with myself---so I was so sick last night and this morning that I couldn't eat at all and was barely getting my liquids down.  Today at lunch I felt better and super hungry so I completely ate like a pig.  Seriously I should know better right??  And so now I feel nauseous and sick again.  Yay!

ETA: Corrected "know" from "no"---how embarrassing!  And yes I am almost 30 college graduate in a professional work environment!  Whoops!  Can I claim pregnancy brain?

Re: UGH!

• Options
    lanie22lanie22 member

Don't feel bad - I'm constantly annoyed at myself for the same reason!  2 days ago I was super nauseous and actually finally threw up.  Then, a couple hours later I was starving and ate WAY too much.  Enter nausea again.  Yesterday, when I felt good, I ate ridiculously bad, now today I can hardly drink water.

My point (took me a while to get here!) is that I think it's a constant battle in the 1st tri, especially if you're dealing with m/s.  It seems like all I'm craving is carbs.  I'm trying to remind myself to eat super healthy the days I feel better and am trying not to be so hard on myself the days I don't feel well and just want pancakes or mac & cheese.  Embarrassed  Hopefully it'll all level out in a few weeks!

BFP #1 4/6/12 CP 4/10/12 @5 wks

BFP #2 5/6/12 EDD 1/16/13  DD born on her EDD 1/16/13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #3 1/26/14 EDD 10/9/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Joining you in the ugh. At the doctor's on Monday, the nurse said that if you feel this way not to feel badly about getting down whatever you can and not to worry too much about keeping it all healthy for the baby. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"