January 2013 Moms
Options

Last day to vote! :)

Here's a link to the Signature badge poll, if you still havent voted: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66241112.aspx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Last day to vote! :)

• Options
    imagebrianabrad:
    Will you post when a winner is decided?
    Yes, Im going to have Lando edit the winner so we could have team options then post the codes when she's finished.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageYellow415:
    imagebrianabrad:
    Yes, Im going to have Lando edit the winner so we could have team options then post the codes when she's finished.

Wonderful! I'm pulling for the dino! lol 

• Options

imageYellow415:
    imagebrianabrad:

Will we have the code to all the choices or just the winner? I was asking just in case the one I loved it not the winner.

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetailanis:

imageYellow415:
    imagebrianabrad:

Will we have the code to all the choices or just the winner? I was asking just in case the one I loved it not the winner.

I could give you codes to which ever you'd like but I'm not sure if any others will be edited according to teams.
  • Options
    imageYellow415:
    imagetailanis:

imageYellow415:
    imagebrianabrad:

I could give you codes to which ever you'd like but I'm not sure if any others will be edited according to teams.

The one I made with the polar bears I saved a version with a pink or blue scarf that I'd be happy to share with anyone if they want it.  

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Options
    imageYellow415:
    imagetailanis:

imageYellow415:
    imagebrianabrad:

That would be great! The one I loved I love with the present colors. :)

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetailanis:
    imageYellow415:
    imagetailanis:

imageYellow415:
    imagebrianabrad:

Great! Just let me know after the winner is chosen and I'll give ya the code if ya need it.
  • Options
    imageYellow415:
    imagetailanis:
    imageYellow415:
    imagetailanis:

imageYellow415:
    imagebrianabrad:

Great! Just let me know after the winner is chosen and I'll give ya the code if ya need it.

Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"