Two Under 2

Anyone have this double stroller?

Hey guys, my wife and I are looking at the Graco Ready2Grow LX Double stroller.  Anyone have this?  What do you think of it?  I don't like side by side designs and DS will be 21 months when DD is born.  We go out a lot as I am a SAHM.  I have an SUV with a large trunk that fits 2 regular size strollers.  

Thanks! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers -- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers -- Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone have this double stroller?

• We have it and absolutely love it. I love all the options it provides!!! If you have any specific questions feel free to ask. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, rad!  I basically just wanted to know if it's any good.  I've heard of course, bad reviews, and then good reviews.  But the options seem really fab.  Do you know if it'll hold any SnugrRide carseat?  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers -- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers -- Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I would definitely try it out for yourself...some love it and some didn't.  Heard it was very bulky and heavy and manueverability wasn't the greatest.  I also heard that it was very heavy to push once the 2 kids were in it.  But some love it!  It's really a matter of personal preference...check it out firsthand for yourself, you may love it!
    Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes..it fits the snug ride car seat!!

I find it very easy to maneuver, I can push it with one hand with my toddler in it, and the infant car seat attached..while holding a fussy baby. 

Yes of course it is a little bulky, but it is a double stroller.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"