July 2012 Moms
Options

white garbage cans...

Today I was 'on call' for work and thankfully so far I haven't had to leave the house...I slept in, went for my 30 minute hike up the hill, perused the bump, then decided to start cleaning house...first task: empty the garbage, normally DH does this, but I figured I would get it done, well all was good till I decided these cans are in need of a cleaning so I gather 6 cans and take them outside to soak in bleach and then scrub them.   While scrubbing them I notice how nice our kitchen can is compared to the rest simply because kitchen can is BLACK and the others are all white....so I scrub and scrub and of course the white ones have scuffs and stains and I have decided white is an absurd color for a garbage can....so after spending that time scrubbing, I am now convinced I need to go buy different cans, I'm thinking dark colors...

Seriously... am I going crazy?!?

imageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: white garbage cans...

• Options
    Lol. Sounds like the nesting bug to me. I'd take advantage of it if I were you. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Agree with PP  - sounds like you are nesting Smile

And I agree, why would they make garbage cans white?  We have a white one in our kitchen and it looks like crap.  White ones can be okay for an office or some room where just tissue and a few things get tossed in.  But it's a terrible idea for a kitchen.  I would love to trade it in for a stainless steel one because they are easier to clean and look nicer.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just did this in our kitchen, I replaced the white with stainless steel...I love it. We also got rid of all the other white cans we had.
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

yay, I'm not the only one, I will remind my husband of this tonight when I give him our shopping list :)

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yes, you're going crazy. Step back from the cans. 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"