December 2010 Moms
Options

Kellog

I just saw in your post of G's room for Jilly that you have a Cooshee changer!  We have one too and adore it but I don't know any one else who has one.  I don't know why all changers are made like that one.  We probably won't have any other kids, but I seriously want to find someone that I can gift C's changing pad too after we're done with it.  It sounds so weird, but I just want to share the love, lol!  Ours is bright green and slides nicely under his crib now since he just wanted to roll off of it when it was on the dresser.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kellog

• Options

Ha ha! Share the cooshee love!

We completely love ours, too.  Seriously they are an awesome invention.  More people need to know about them. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    imageKellog+1:

We completely love ours, too.  Seriously they are an awesome invention.  More people need to know about them. 

I know, sadly it doesn't look like they're moving the right direction in terms of distribution.  Albee doesn't even show them anymore and Amazon's been out of stock.  Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelrn327:
    imageKellog+1:

I know, sadly it doesn't look like they're moving the right direction in terms of distribution.  Albee doesn't even show them anymore and Amazon's been out of stock.  Sad

Oh, no!  What if I need another one in the future!  That stinks.   

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"