3rd Trimester
Options

Holy Discharge! (TMI)

So I guess I never realized how much discharge comes in the 3rd tri. Holy cow! Does anyone know what causes it and is there a point to be concerned?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy Discharge! (TMI)

• Options
    Not sure what causes it but I did ask my OB if/when I should worry.  She said only to worry if the color or smell changes or if you have any pain etc in conjunction with the extra discharge.  All the things they tell you but don't really tell you about pregnancy!  
  • Options
    yep, there is definitely more in the 3rd tri. Like the PP said, if it has a change in color, smell or consistency than I was told to let my doctor know. If it gets really watery or really mucus like, they may want to check to see if there is a slow fluid leak or it might be mucous plug. But, I have found that panty liners are my new BFF! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

mine is really bad too! I sneezed the other day and felt like I pee'd myself. I actually called the dr today about it and the nurse said it's normal to have a little more. I'm going for my glucose test on Monday so I'm gonna have him check everything else out to make sure. and btw we have the same due date!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekuipo324:

mine is really bad too! I sneezed the other day and felt like I pee'd myself. I actually called the dr today about it and the nurse said it's normal to have a little more. I'm going for my glucose test on Monday so I'm gonna have him check everything else out to make sure. and btw we have the same due date!! 

Awesome! I read some OWT that said Tuesday is the most common day of the week to be born and August is the most common month, so maybe we will hit our exact due date, lol. 

• Options
    i was just complaining about all the discharge today. i realize its not the worst symptom but when I'm running to the br at work 4 times a day to change my pantyliner it gets old.  plus it feels like I've peed myself (even though i haven't) which is such a gross feeling!
  • Options
    I'm happy to know that I'm the only person.   But it's not fun having to always go to the bathroom to change your pantyliners,  UGH!        Like everyone else has said if it changes color, consistancy etc then it's time to call your doc.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"