Trouble TTC
Options

I am on the IVF express way!

Hi, girls, 

My last IUI #3 was BFN, so I posted my status on Sunday.  I was mentally numb for 2 days and then I called my RE on Tue to report my BFN.  They put me on BCP right away since I was on CD3 (I guess CD3 is the magic word!), so I have officially entered into IVF! 

My consultation is tomorrow and RE will go over my protocol.  IVF Financial & Educational sessions are held next week, so I feel like I am driving a Lamborghini on Autobahn Surprise

I have a lot of thinking and anxiety, but it won't do any good to me, so I will keep myself really really positive.  I always cry watching Bill&Giuliana, but I am thankful for their positive outlook in their life and I want to be like them!  Looks like I will be on BCP for a couple of weeks, so I will indulge myself with wine & dinner dates with my DH and high impact sports like Hot Yoga Stick out tongue

Good luck everyone and thank you for your support!  

Mar-Apr-May/12: All 3 IUI (w/ Femara) - BFN

May/12 IVF journey in the works...
IVF #1 w/ ICSI #1 (Gonal, Menopur & Ganirelix)
5/29-6/18: BCP, 6/21-6/27: Stim, 6/30: ER
7/5: ET 2 5-days blastocysts are transferred, none made to freeze :(
7/17: Beta #1 - 616!!, 7/23: Beta #2 - 6818
8/2: u/s #1 - a healthy seahorse found & one empty sac, 8/16: u/s #2 - one peanut! HB @ 180
10/30: It's a girl!!! EDD: 3/23/13

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
My Cherry Blossom baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am on the IVF express way!

• Options
    Sony22Sony22 member
    Good luck!
    Me 33. DH 32. TTC Since 6/2011. 12/2012-m/c, CP. DH: MFI. CCT/HSG/day 3 blood work-all nl. IVF#1 ER- 8/7/12, ET- 8/10. beta 8/25 neg, I did not respond as expected. AMH: 0.88. IVF#2 BCP-10/19. Micro flare Lupron-Nov: It's a bust. IVF#3 Planned for Feb '13 with a long lupron protocol ON OUR OWN!!! BFP- 1/12/13. Yay! EDD 9/18, now EDD 9/25
  • Options
    Good luck to you!!! That is fast, but at least it saves the waiting around that most people have to do! Hopefully this is it for you! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    After 2 years of IF workups/treatments and 2 IUIs, we have closed the door on fertility treatments.
    We are very excited to be pursuing international adoption from China!
    6000 miles and a day
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow that's fast! I have my IVF consult on the 15th. I just signed and sent back all the consent forms today.. Sh*t gets real when you have to decide what to do with embryos in the event of divorce or death.

Good luck to you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Go you! I am rooting for your IVF success! Wear your seatbelt on the autobahn and watch out for crazy tourist drivers!

Enjoy your wine and DH, and good luck! Smile 

4 IUIs: Bfn
    Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
  • Options
    Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    ksfryeksfrye member
    Enjoy your wine and hot yoga!  GL on your IVF cycle.  I'm eager to get mine started as well.
    Happily married Since May 2008. TTC#1 Since May 2010.
    Me: 29, Mild DOR
    DH: 31, SE mostly normal, 1st SE morph 5%, 2nd SE morph 15%...yeah!.
    BFP July 2011, Natural MC August 2011.
    3 cycles of 50mg Clomid = BFN
    *New RE* Feb/Mar 2012 100 mg Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    *3rd RE* April-June -Break Cycles begin prep for IVF by doing 2 Heparin injects daily....fun fun!
    IVF #1 - ER 7/19, ET 7/24, 2 beautiful embies transferred. Beta 8/2 = BFN
    *New RE...yes again* FET Nov 2012 with our lone ranger = BFFN
    RE Suggests Trying IUI Again, Jan. 2013 IUI #2 =BFN
    Feb. 2013 IUI #3 = BFP!!!, Beta #1 (15dpIUI) = 90, Beta #2 (17dpIUI) = 210, U/S Scheduled for 3/18
  • Options

Thanks for the good vibe, girls! 

RunningwithPearls:  Wow, the consent sounds so real!  Man, I gotta learn more about IVF!    

KTomato:  I think I will run over those crazy tourists LOL

8/2: u/s #1 - a healthy seahorse found & one empty sac, 8/16: u/s #2 - one peanut! HB @ 180

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

• Options
    Wow that is fast! I haven't got AF yet but should be due next week sometime. My IVF consult isn't till the 13th so maybe when I get AF I'll call too and hope to start on BC pills then so I don't haveto waste a month waiting around! Good luck, update us on your appt, cuz I'm right along wth ya!
  • Options
    Aw, sorry about your BFN, but way to go getting that lamborghini on the expressway. Ha! Good luck!!!
    TTC since 1/11. "Unexplained" IF. 6/12 - 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN. 7/12 and 8/12 - 50mg Clomid + IUI = BFN. Taking a break and planning for a final IUI before the end of the year, but back to considering adoption. Repeat AMH of 0.67, ouch. 3rd try 10/12 - 100mg Clomid and back-to-back IUIs = BFP!
  • Options

I go for my IVF consult tomorrow too!!!! Good luck to you!

Im pretty excited to be honest, but then the nerves take over :/

I did my class a couple weeks ago.

I am hoping to cycle in July- so I'll probably be right behind you!!!!! And ironically we are also dealing with MFI! 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options

imagemachole513:
    Wow that is fast! I haven't got AF yet but should be due next week sometime. My IVF consult isn't till the 13th so maybe when I get AF I'll call too and hope to start on BC pills then so I don't haveto waste a month waiting around! Good luck, update us on your appt, cuz I'm right along wth ya!

You will be right behind me!  I will keep u posted and share as much as info possible ;)   

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

• Options
    imageJBDamonM:

I am hoping to cycle in July- so I'll probably be right behind you!!!!! And ironically we are also dealing with MFI! 

Aww, so nice to know someone in the similar shoes is going through this!  I hope our swimmers will be strong by the time our big day comes!     

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

• Options
    imagecandyreesecup:
    imageJBDamonM:

Aww, so nice to know someone in the similar shoes is going through this!  I hope our swimmers will be strong by the time our big day comes!     

Absolutely!

I have no idea what my protocol will look like but am hoping to fine tune that tomorrow.

We didn't do any IUI''s so I'm just hoping we are really good to go tomorrow and they aren't going to come back at us with another list of things to complete before we can start!

This whole thing is just so overwhelming!

Good luck to you guys! 

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    imageJBDamonM:
    imagecandyreesecup:
    imageJBDamonM:

Absolutely!

I have no idea what my protocol will look like but am hoping to fine tune that tomorrow.

We didn't do any IUI''s so I'm just hoping we are really good to go tomorrow and they aren't going to come back at us with another list of things to complete before we can start!

This whole thing is just so overwhelming!

Good luck to you guys! 

IVF is certainly a lot to absorb!  Have you lurked Infertility board?  Many girls there are on IVF path, so it's so educational.  U should check it and intro if you haven't.  Thinking of you and Good luck 2morror!!!  

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"