June 2012 Moms
Options

if one more person tells me..

how fast labor is the second time around I am going to scream.  I had a VERY fast labor (with an induction) the first time.  I mentioned to my Dr how anxious I am this time, and they laughed it off. 

My mom, my friends, my coworkers - everyone is telling me how much faster the second time around is.  Because of all of the false labor symptoms I am having I am never going to know when to go.  This all scares me because no joke my mom had my brother (2nd pg) in the elevator of the hospital while my dad was parking the car.  
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: if one more person tells me..

• Options
    Yes, I hear it all the time. My family is telling me to go to the hospital the moment something happens. :) I think we'll just keep it low key on the details until it's really time to go in.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep...I keep hearing that an it scares the crap out of me.  I have a 90 mile drive to get to the hospital. ....
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JoJo42JoJo42 member
    I heard a birth story from one mom just last night about this.  It turns out, she gave birth after 1.5hr in the hospital with her first after checking in at 5cm.  For her second, she checked in at 5cm again, but then didn't give birth for 5 hours, so her second actually took longer.  She did, however, make it a point to go into the hospital sooner (intensity of contraction-wise) with her second to make sure she was there in time.
    TTC#1 since 3/11                    TTC#2 since 4/13
    Dx PCOS, Anovulatory 4/11     4/13-7/13 - Clomid 50mg
    8/11- 9/11- Clomid 100mg         BFP! 8/13
    It's a Girl! 06/17/12                   Due Date- 05/02/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hearing anything about how your birth will go is just annoying. I'm not a STM, but know how you feel w/ the comments about everything. :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"