June 2012 Moms

Are you kidding me?

At 38 weeks pregnant, I get a cold.  I spent all night tossing and turning because my throat was burning so badly.  Can't a girl get a break?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Are you kidding me?

• Boo- I hope you feel better soon (and get to take a nap today).

• If it makes you feel any better, I got one Saturday night at 39 weeks.  Sore throat, congested, achy, but no fever.  I've felt miserable ever since.  Had my weekly appointment yesterday and doctor gave me some medicine to keep it from turning into a respiratory infection.  Just try to rest and drink lots of fluids!
    Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll try to down the fluids, I'm just terrible about getting enough to drink.  I have a work function tonight, so that nap doesn't quite look like it'll happen :o(  Thankfully, I have off tomorrow, so I can get some good rest then.  I just wish I could see an end in sight - at my appointment Tuesday I was nowhere near dilated or effaced.  This kid'll be a late one.
  • I got a cold a couple days ago, so not cool. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• oh that stinks! Hope you feel better!
  • Aw man, that really stinks :( Hope you get better ASAP!
  • Aw that sucks. I hope you feel better soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel ya. I got a nasty cold last Friday, start of week 39, and on a scheduled vacation day. Spent the entire 4 day weekend in bed with sore throat, congestion, sinus pain, ear ache and fever...I feel better today but I still need to carry an arsenal of tissues and I am so sick of blowing my nose. I was devastated! Especially since I was not sick once during this entire pregnancy and was afraid I would go into labor and be too weak. Hope u feel better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"