1st Trimester
Options

M/S... sorta?

Hi ladies! My basic question is...Do any of you have m/s all day and night but never vomit? Most of the day, I am praying to throw up just to get some sort of relief... Can't wait 'til 2nd tri!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: M/S... sorta?

• Options
    eav2ceav2c member
    I did when I was pregnant. I never once puked but had m/s that would not quit. There were times that I really thought vomiting was the better option. It felt like a lose lose.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Same here. I'm really nauseous all day and feel like I'm going to get sick but never do. Plus I'm exhausted. Not a good combination :P
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I get the queasies sometimes but never throw up. It was the same last time, too. I never once threw up when I was pregnant with my son.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am nauseated pretty much all the time but only vomit every once and a while.  Also have diarrhea and on top of that exhausted 24/7--FUN!
  • Options
    Yes this is my third pregnancy, and i NEVER had m/s before!!! I feel nausous ALL the time, and when i do feel good, i try to eat something and then i immediatly regret it bc i feel sick right after! the only thing that seems to help is when i DO actually throw up, i do feel better (even if its just for a short time lol)! But im now nearing the end of it, and each day im finally starting to feel a little better than the day before, so hopefully u will feel better soon too!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Phew!  Thanks, ladies!  I though there was something wrong!!!  :)
  • Options
    Phew!  Thanks, ladies!  I thought there was something wrong!!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"