September 2011 Moms
Options

Look at me Laine! Hi Carter!

I am sooooo sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you! If you come to Denver and have free time Bo and I would Love Love Love to meet you and Carter!!!!

Funny your H will be in Castle Rock! We are looking at houses in that area! It is gorgeous but not a lot to do!

Some ideas of outings would be:

The wildlife experience

The Denver Zoo; they are opening a new elephant exhibit which looks awesome

The children's museum (not that cool for an 8 month baby)

The Denver museum of art or science

Wash park is gorgeous to walk around

Whatever dates you are here you could bing/ google live music (Bo loves the street performers on Pearl St (boulder)).

Water world (still not that cool or appropriate for babies) but they do have a little baby area!

The Tattered Cover (a cool book store) has story times On Tuesday and Saturday mornings at 10:30

Of course there is a lot of shopping: Castle Rock Outlets, Park Meadows Mall, 16th St. Mall (Denver), Pearl St Mall (boulder), and Flatirons Mall (Broomfield) which has live music at 6:00 which is a huge family hit!

The Butterfly pavilion is cool, but I am not so sure I am convinced of the cost being worth it! Same as the Denver Aquarium!

OHH!! If you can, try and see a Rockies game. Coors field is gorgeous.

Let me know if you would like to meet up!

Happy trip planning!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Look at me Laine! Hi Carter!

• Options

It's ok...as I understand, you've been busy getting ready to move!

Thanks for all great ideas!  And Carter and I would love to get together!  

It's actually my family that lives in Castle Rock and we will be staying downtown.  I can't wait to get back to Denver!!!  We were thinking about driving down to the town I used to live in, but I think it'll be too long of a drive for just a few days with a little one.  :(  But I know we'll have a great time anyway!

8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"