September 2011 Moms
Options

The one and only missbrightside!

Hello pretty lady! 

I was looking through past posts and I came across something about switching places with another bumpie. Holy mother of sweetness was your response! I cannot believe I missed it! I look to you in the same way! I wish so badly I had taken Bo's picture each month as you did Max! Thank you for the kind things you said about me. I can tell you are the. Exact. Same. Way! 

Also, how adorable is max today in the HDBD post? Cane we come out and go boating? You have to tell me all about it!

Hope you had a great hump day!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: The one and only missbrightside!

• Options

Awww! You are too sweet!

I'm making a banner for Max's 1st birthday party with all his pictures, maybe even a collage for his room :)

Of course y'all can come boating! Max loves being on the lake. He just smiles and kicks his legs. I need to have my MIL send me the pic of him "driving" the boat, it is precious! He was such a rockstar that day. We were out on the boat for almost 3 hours and he never got fussy!

• Options

Aw- that is a great idea with the pictures! Have you started any party planning? 

You have to get that picture!!!! Is the water always that clear where you live? Looks like max was made for the water after doing so well on the boat!!! We want a boat sooo bad!! One day! We have family friend that accidentally killed someone boating :( because of that, we are afraid to go forward with a purchase.

Btw, I should NEVER have asked you for the cake batter rice krispies recipe! We have made them too many times!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have started party planning. I already bought his gift! In my defense it was a great deal. We are doing a vintage airplane theme. 

That is sad about your family friend. Boat safety is huge for us. We have lifejackets for everyone and there is always at least 2 people who don't drink just in case. The water at our lake is pretty clear. Sometimes it looks so blue! It is a pretty lake, much better than the muddy one I went to in Kansas.

Those rice krispie treats are amazing. I always have people ask for the recipe! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"