June 2012 Moms
Options

Oh Lord...save me from my sciatica :(

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have had problems with sciatica since I was about 7 months along with my first. And I'm talking about even when I'm not preggo! So this is basically a 7 year ailment. I guess I'm just complaining, but every move I make has to be so deliberate and even when I am careful about my movements, I still have those AWFUL shooting pains Sad I know I'm not the only one out there. Ladies don't let me wallow in my own misery! Maybe I won't feel as bad if I know I'm not the only one hahaha.

Re: Oh Lord...save me from my sciatica :(

• Options
    I have the exact same problem.  I have to sit at desk all day for work.  It drives me sooo crazy, I'm taking vacation next Mon. through Thu. to avoid the pain.  It also makes it difficult for me to sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I feel your pain! So sorry, I know how bad it sucks. Get in a pool if you can! It's only temporary relief but it really takes the pressure off those nerves!
    IAmPregnant Ticker There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good call miasmomma2012! I live in an apartment complex with an indoor pool...and 2 DDs who ask to go EVERY DAY! Lol I will try that :)

• Options
    I hope it helps! I've been dragging my butt to the pool a few times a week and it has really given me a nice break from the pain. Good luck to you! :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein.
  • Options
    I'm right there with you - though only since Sunday.  My left foot is numb and my left leg is fairly useless at this point.  I'm really hoping the chiropractor can help me tomorrow.  We'll see.  My guess is that having the baby will be my only relief.   Though now you're freaking me out.  I just assumed it would stop once LO was out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecchill01:
    I'm right there with you - though only since Sunday.  My left foot is numb and my left leg is fairly useless at this point.  I'm really hoping the chiropractor can help me tomorrow.  We'll see.  My guess is that having the baby will be my only relief.   Though now you're freaking me out.  I just assumed it would stop once LO was out.

I know! I read your post about your daughter mocking you and it cracked me up! But then I thought about how you must be feeling then I felt bad for laughing.

And I definitely don't mean to freak you out. I may just be one of those lucky (sarcasm) cases where an ailment DOESN'T go away after the baby comes. I do hope the chiropractor can help you though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"