February 2013 Moms
Options

Disappearing syptoms?

This is my 4th baby so I expected to be a pro at this whole pregnancy thing but geez I still have questions!  Normally with each of my pregnancies I get so sick and tired from the day of my BFP to the 2nd trimester. This pregnancy started out similar. I started getting sick only when my stomach was empty and I was very tired. Then all of a sudden on Saturday I felt 100% and I have had no symptoms whatsoever since then. My husband thinks I am being a worry wart and I should just be happy that I feel great. I cant help but think in the back of my mind that something might be wrong. WDYT? Also, I have had no cramping or bleeding.

thanks for your advice :)

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Disappearing syptoms?

• Options
    I feel similar. I felt queasy a couple days last week and now I feel great. More energy than normal and far from what I felt my last pregnancy. I do feel a little more tired today but my daughter has had a couple rough nights. Are your other 3 children of one gender? I'm thinking that this one is a boy because I feel so different from when I was pregnant with my daughter.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have 2 boys and a girl! I have to say though, I got much sicker when I was pg with the boys so maybe this is a little girl trying to make my life a little easier
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ShaylizShayliz member
    I have good days and bad days. Some days my nausea is so bad the minute I get out of bed, other days I wake up and I feel fine. 
    With my first pregnancy, I lost all of my symptoms the week after I got my BFP and never got them back!  I had an awesome full-term pregnancy with no sickness or suffering!  This could be a good sign for you! Hope all is well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh thats awesome!!!! Hopefully the same happens for me!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I was really sick for about three days this past week. Took pregnancy test and sure enough I was expecting.  I have felt great last two days.  Hope it stays that way!!!!  My first pregancy I was sick the ENTIRE time.
    2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"