Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

2 month shots

how did your LO do with the shots?  DD  had hers this morning.  she cried, and is now sleeping in her swing.  how was your LO that night and the following day?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 month shots

• Options
    He did fine ... he slept all afternoon.  Seemed a bit uncomfortable that evening so gave a small dose of tylenol.  Was fine all day the next day and then the following had a bit of diarrhea but has been fine ever since.

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    My LO had her 2 month shots this morning also.  She did good..cried but fell asleep shortly after.  She has slept most of today which is not normal for her but the doctor said she's either be very sleepy or very fussy.  Both of her thighs are red and swollen from the shots.  I called the dr. and it is normal - told me to give her some Tylenol for the discomfort and maybe a little ice / cold washcloth on her thighs to help with the swelling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

he had his yesterday. he slept a lot more and was a little fussier. I gave him tylenol and he slept his normal routine at night

today he was fussier than usual so i gave him a little more tylenol but there wasnt a reaction on his legs.

• Options
    Fussy evening of, but didnt give meds, just nursed often and warm compress on legs where shots were. He slept 9 hrs that night!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"