Georgia Babies
Options

Entertaining Party Guests

We're having DS's 2nd birthday party at our house this Saturday and I am drawing a blank on what to do to entertain our guests. There will be 6 LO's including DS and 2 infants, which the kids are all taken care of, it's the adults. Any ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Entertaining Party Guests

• Options

Food and adult beverages is all the entertainment my guests would need.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We've never done any sort of entertainment for the adults.  We've done parties at home so far and have done kiddie pools for the LOs and the adults have all just talked and watched the kids.  They never seemed bored at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! i just couldn't remember what we did last year for his birthday and we haven't gotten cable set up at our new place yet, which I don't even recall the tv ever being turned on last year. I'm just hoping for a better birthday party than last year's!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Beer & wine pretty much covers it for "entertainment" for our friends.  For the kids, maybe check the dollar store for some fun games, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, water table, etc. 
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"