November 2011 Moms
Options

PSA: Target Daily Deal

Is the Britax Roundabout 50 Classic in Kathryn print for $99
https://dailydeals.target.com/#

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
Shawn and Larissa
LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Target Daily Deal

• Options
    JKTTC1JKTTC1 member
    I saw this earlier but we don't have a little girl! I was disappointed there wasn't a pattern for a boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options

imageJKTTC1:
    I saw this earlier but we don't have a little girl! I was disappointed there wasn't a pattern for a boy!

We bought the Ashton pattern back in Feb. or March when it was on sale at Target & love this car seat..sucks that it still wasn't as good of a deal as this girl pattern though!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Anyone care to weigh in on why this carseat is better than RA55? 

I was reading that the 55 has strap guards, easy latches, and the cup holder can be purchased to add to it. 

The RA55 looks more...plump in regards to cushion but so many say they love the RA50.  I'm looking for a reason that really sells this to me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JKTTC1JKTTC1 member
    We have the boulevard 70 cs. We don't use it full time yet but will within the next two months. We love it!

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options
    oh, and what about a reclining feature...I haven't found if this one has it or not.
  • Options
    imageChan4dra04:

Anyone care to weigh in on why this carseat is better than RA55? 

I was reading that the 55 has strap guards, easy latches, and the cup holder can be purchased to add to it. 

The RA55 looks more...plump in regards to cushion but so many say they love the RA50.  I'm looking for a reason that really sells this to me. 

The only real differences I could find were: the LATCH system is supposedly easier with the 55(the 50 was super easy to use with LATCH, we have installed it in both of our cars already), the 55 rear faces up to 40 lbs(the 50 rear faces up to 35lbs) & the 55 is a little more plush(I think that the 50 is comfortable enough).

I really couldn't justify paying the extra $$ for the 55...I ended up finding the 50 on a really good sale & that was the winning factor after I compared car seats.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I don't really think that Britax is worth what they normally cost.  This is not a seat we would normally purchase because the weight limits are quite a bit lower than most convertible car seats and it doesn't have cup holders.  However, $99 is a hella good price for any seat (except a few uber cheap options like the Cosco Scenera).  I went ahead and bought one for my parent's car.  We'll find something with cup holders for our own cars :)

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    darn... missed it.
  • Options

bought two.  thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"