December 2010 Moms
Options

HDBD Pregnant Mama's Check-in

I know we had quite a few more BFP's this week - let me know if you want to be added to the list (even if you don't have your due date yet)

And a big Congratulations to EMO-Mamma on the birth of her beautiful baby girl this past week!!

amberleeb = June 15th
ltkskl30 = July 10th
Kishyfishylips = July 27th
Rink08 = July 31st
Lynball = Aug 4th
TMNTgirl = Aug 6th
EarsToYou = Aug 25th
xxbabycakesxx = Aug 30th
pinkness09 = Sept 3rd
enjoylife = Sept 8th
Christie987 = Sept 9th
msaulum96 = Sept 10th
bosha711 = Sept 23rd
mands629 = Sept 26th
AFanch1127 = Oct 13th
jillybean800 = Oct 21st
sroszc = Nov 12th
hiimpolish = Nov 30th
dee12807 = Dec 1st
yaeger16 = Dec 1st
MommaEA = Dec 5th
JLSMITH124 = Dec 6th
Mommytott = Dec 9th
jessrenee11 = Jan 18th
fsu78 = Jan 25th
tiffanyp = Feb 2nd
desertlady86 = Feb 2nd
kj07 = Feb ?

Questions:

How far along are you this week?

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around?

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time?

Bonus: Bump Pic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD Pregnant Mama's Check-in

• Options

How far along are you this week? 30 weeks - I feel like it's really getting close now.

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Boy #2

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? Benjamin Thomas. Boy names are so hard for us - we have two girl names we love and we'll probably never get to use them, haha.

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? Same hopsital - and I really like the hopsital itself, so I'm happy with that. I'm just hoping I don't have to be induced this time around.

• Options

My Due date is December 6th, not January 6th. Sorry if I gave you the wrong month, I'm blaming pregnancy brain! :)

How far along are you this week?: 13 weeks tomorrow.

Boy/Girl/Team Green?: DH wants to find out, I don't.

Names picked out yet?: I like Ava and Jackson. DH is still on the fence. He likes Emily and Brady.

Same Hospital or different? Same.

...damn photobucket still isn't re-sizing correctly. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Questions:

How far along are you this week?  20 weeks, 21 on Saturday

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  Girl!

Definitely harder this time around.  We are still waffling.  We think her name will be Selah June, but still thinking June Olivia as a close second.  We may not decide til after she is born. 

Same hospital as last time.  I work there, and know most of the staff.  Love my OB to pieces, too, so I really couldn't ask for a better fit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageJLSmith124:

My Due date is December 6th, not January 6th. Sorry if I gave you the wrong month, I'm blaming pregnancy brain! :)

I updated it!

Dec 6th was DS1's due date! Although, he came early on Nov. 15th.

• Options

How far along are you this week? 7 weeks today!

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? we will find out for sure at 18 weeks :)

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? We kinda have a boys name from last time and we have zero girls names. Luckly we have awhile.

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? No, I actually have a new OB and she delivers at a few different hospitals. Baring any complications I am hoping to deliver at the one that is a mile from my home

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options
    Can't believe I am next so excited! How far along are you this week? 38 weeks fridayBoy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? GirlDo you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? Not for sure but as of now Lydia is our top choice!  Much harder since I had wanted to name a baby girl Audrina for years!Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? No, we lived in Montana when Audrina was born and now we are in Minnesota.

I don't think I posted this pic before, I took it last week at 36/4. 

• Options
    kj07kj07 member
    imageJLSmith124:

How far along are you this week?: 13 weeks tomorrow.

Boy/Girl/Team Green?: DH wants to find out, I don't.

Names picked out yet?: I like Ava and Jackson. DH is still on the fence. He likes Emily and Brady.

Same Hospital or different? Same.

...damn photobucket still isn't re-sizing correctly. 

Is there such a thing as pregnancy eyes?  When I first looked at your pic my eyes did a trick on me and saw the door of your washing machine as your bump.  I had momentary, "whoa, that's a big bump for 13 weeks" before I realized my eyes were wrong.

TMNT girl, can you add me to the list.  My due date is Feb ?

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options

How far along are you this week?  12 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  TBA

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around?  I really love Jordyn/Jordan for both girl and boy

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time?  Yes

Bonus: Bump Pic:  Still haven't taken one Embarrassed

• Options

1st, sorry I've been MIA!  I've been so busy lately but I've been trying to at least lurk and keep up with you ladies! 

I think I'm 27 weeks... you'll have to look at my ticker lol.  I've lost track!

We're team blue.

Its still hard to pick a boys name cause we found it just as hard the last time.  I think we might use Bishop...maybe.

I'm using the same hospital as last time.

• Options

Questions:

How far along are you this week? 23 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Girl

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? No name picked out yet. I hope it will be easier, though!

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? Yes, same

Excuse the PJs, por favor

• Options

How far along are you this week? 4 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Team Green

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? Haven't started talking about it yet. I'm sure it'll be just as hard this time.

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? Different hospital, different doctor, since I live in a different city now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

How far along are you this week? 13 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? July 3rd is the ultrasound

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? They aren't set in stone yet, since it's so early, but we like Jameson for a boy and Evelyn for a girl.

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? Different doctor and different hospital. The OB i had last time is due in a few months so she would be on maternity leave when I'd be having this baby so that caused the change.

• Options
    You can add me to the list - EDD Feb 2nd for now. 

How far along are you this week? 5 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? I have my 1st ultrasound on June 13th. I will be around 7 weeks. 

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? we haven't really talked about anything yet. We've thrown a few names out here and there. 

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? Yes this LO will be born at the same hospital. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options

How far along are you this week? 25 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? It's a boy

Do you have a name picked out yet? I thought we had agreed on Benjamin, which was the name we had picked out last time in case it was a boy. Now that we know it's a boy, he kind of wants to name him after himself. We are still debating...I am set on Benjamin =)  Was it harder/easier than last time around? Last time around I knew for sure if baby was a girl her name would be Ava Grace, that has been my favorite name forever. If it was a boy it would be Benjamin. This time seems to be a little harder ; )

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? Yes

• Options

Questions:

How far along are you this week?  13 weeks 5 days

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  We will find out on July 10th! 

No ideas yet.

Different hospital ... A whole different state actually! : )

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagehiimpolish:

Questions:

How far along are you this week?  26 weeks 

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  Team Green !!!  

We have 2 boy names and 2 girl names : Dante/Dylan James or Zoe/Hailey Maugerite   much harder this time !!! 

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as ?

yes same hospital ! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

How far along are you this week? 32 weeks!

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Girl #2!

Do you have a name picked out yet? Was it harder/easier than last time around? Because we're having another girl, it's pretty hard this time. We vetoed every girl name in the world last time, so what's left? But we're 99.9% decided on Eliza (nn Ellie). Not sure about middle name yet.

Are you giving birth at the same hospital/birth center/home/etc as last time? Yep!

Bump bonus:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageChristie987:

Do you have a name picked out yet? I thought we had agreed on Benjamin, which was the name we had picked out last time in case it was a boy. Now that we know it's a boy, he kind of wants to name him after himself. We are still debating...I am set on Benjamin =)  Was it harder/easier than last time around? Last time around I knew for sure if baby was a girl her name would be Ava Grace, that has been my favorite name forever. If it was a boy it would be Benjamin. This time seems to be a little harder ; )

That's kinda funny because we thought of Benjamin last time for DS and then at the last minute decided to give him DH's first name (different middle names). And now that we are having a boy again we are naming him Benjamin.

• Options

Bumps are looking cute ladies! 

Baby girl & I are both doing great!  The after birth cramps were way worse for the first few days but have passed (guess this is normal with #2+).  I've had far less bleeding, I credit that to taking alfalfa this time, at 6 days out its already less than a regular period.  And I didn't have any tearing so that helps too.  Anyway, here's a squishy baby pic:

image   image

• Options
    imageEMO-mamma:

Baby girl & I are both doing great!  The after birth cramps were way worse for the first few days but have passed (guess this is normal with #2+).  I've had far less bleeding, I credit that to taking alfalfa this time, at 6 days out its already less than a regular period.  And I didn't have any tearing so that helps too.  Anyway, here's a squishy baby pic:

That picture totally slays me. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    imageKellog+1:
    imageEMO-mamma:

Ahh, I love the squish!  So precious.  I've never heard of taking alfalfa to help with bleeding?  *Runs to Google*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:
    imageChristie987:

That's kinda funny because we thought of Benjamin last time for DS and then at the last minute decided to give him DH's first name (different middle names). And now that we are having a boy again we are naming him Benjamin.

Well we will see what happens in September. I feel bad saying absolutely not if he has his heart set on naming our son after himself, BUT i LOVE the name Benjamin =)

• Options
    imageAFanch1127:
    imageKellog+1:
    imageEMO-mamma:

Ahh, I love the squish!  So precious.  I've never heard of taking alfalfa to help with bleeding?  *Runs to Google*

I am SO glad I checked back in this post! EMO, omg, she is so precious! I am also off to google alfalfa =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"