C-sections

Tomorrow is the day...

...for my scheduled c-section. For the last week or so I was very anxious about this day. Now it doesn't seem real that tomorrow is the day my little girl will be born. The last 9 months went by so fast. I hope that I will be able to sleep tonight!

Married since June 2007 ~ TTC June 2007 BFP #1 8/24/07 ~ M/C 10/31/07 Emergency D/C (8w) BFP #2 5/22/09 ~ DS born 1/30/10 BFP #3 8/22/11 ~ EDD 6/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tomorrow is the day...

• jb2rnjb2rn member
    best of luck!
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Good luck tomorrow...

I remember the night before my c-section. I was planning on a nice peaceful sleep. I couldn't wait to put dd down for the night (she was a great sleeper). Well in her crib she started to cry and hit her head....threw up..... called the pedi to see if there was a relation to the two....she then threw up again... pedi said take her to the er... we were in the er for HOURS that night...I didn't get home until 2 am and had to at the hospital for myself at 7 am....(different hospitals)

hopfully you get a good night sleep

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a worried. My c wasn't planned, but I know if it was that I wouldn't sleep. My Dr played me taking a sleep pill for nausea. Unisom. If your Dr is ok with it, you could take one to help you sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck
  • Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"