TTC after 35
Options

Hi ***Ticker Warning***

Just stopping by to say hi. I really miss you guys. I thought graduating to the next board would be the best thing ever - which it totally is, don't get me wrong.

I just feel kinda lost without all my TTC35 gals. I try to lurk around and keep up, but I feel like I am missing out on so much. I know...I'll stop complaining. 

I hope you are all doing well and getting closer and closer to coming over to the other side. I need more familiar faces. 

*Llama, I swear, I am going to hurl that plastic cup directly at your DH if he doesn't get that SA done stat! 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey

Re: Hi ***Ticker Warning***

• Options
    Wow- twins- I knew you were PG- but not x 2.  Congrats!

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

• Options
    Awwwww.....Thanks for stopping by and congratulations on having twins!  How exciting :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechicagobride_07:
    Wow- twins- I knew you were PG- but not x 2.  Congrats!

This! Yay times two!! So happy for you. :)

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    8 weeks......where does time go?  Congrats on twins!  I just hope to make it to the other side while I still know people there!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    Congrats on the twins, Melle!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

MELLLLLLLLE!!!!!!! 

So twins-- holy freaking cow!! Are you going to find out the genders? I am so excited that you're getting a 2-for-1!

So exciting!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    Hi there!  Glad you stopped in.  I saw your twins ticker on PG>35 board - so exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Miss you too hon! I do lurk for your updates on the other board.  Hope you are feeling well:-)

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    JennyP1JennyP1 member

Hi Melle,

I've been lurking over on PG>35, haven't made my intro yet since I don't want to jump the gun. Nervous for my appt. this friday, but hopefully I'll be joining you once I see the little bugger in there.

I have my FX for more of us TTC35 ladies to be moving on over with me to keep you company!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello Melle! I hope you are doing well!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Congrats Melle.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    imageMelleTX:

Just stopping by to say hi. I really miss you guys. I thought graduating to the next board would be the best thing ever - which it totally is, don't get me wrong.

I just feel kinda lost without all my TTC35 gals. I try to lurk around and keep up, but I feel like I am missing out on so much. I know...I'll stop complaining. 

I hope you are all doing well and getting closer and closer to coming over to the other side. I need more familiar faces. 

*Llama, I swear, I am going to hurl that plastic cup directly at your DH if he doesn't get that SA done stat! 

Hi Melle!  I am SO excited for you and your twins! 

Ha Ha.. I think the Angry Llama treatment is working because he said is going to do it today!  But I am not celebrating til I have the cup in hand ready to drop off at the lab.. Keep checking for updates!  :)

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options

imagehappywifemomofone:
    8 weeks......where does time go?  Congrats on twins!  I just hope to make it to the other side while I still know people there!

This!

I saw twins on your ticker over there too, so very excited for you, can't remember if I posted to tell you that already.

Glad you checked in over here :)

TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

• Options
    Congrats x2 Melle! 
  • Options
    Melle -- I lurk around here but I was so happy to see your post.  Congratulations and wishing you a very healthy pregnancy! woohoo!
    Me: 35 DH: 40 and testicular cancer survivor! Unilateral orchiectomy 2006. <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"