Success after IF

~Cbubbles~

Are you lurking?

I just saw you post on PAIF, so I thought I might catch you in here? How are you?!? :)

Congrats Starbuck :y & HHB on their sweet baby boys!
Lots of love & luck to Mdluv & Zook
IUI#4 = BFP!!
When the world says give up... hope whispers try it one more time

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~Cbubbles~

• Hey lady!

I'm here. This board has been so slow which is sad because I love keeping in touch.

Things are good, G is growing like a weed. How did our newborns become babies so quickly?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Seriously! I was just thinking how quickly DD has grown :( She just started crawling!

How arey you doing? What's new in your life? :)

IUI#4 = BFP!!

• Loading the player...
  • imagePapps:

Seriously! I was just thinking how quickly DD has grown :( She just started crawling!

How arey you doing? What's new in your life? :)

I know! I was watching videos of G as a newborn and it literally made my ovaries ache for another!

Gavin isn't crawling yet-he seems to be in no hurry at all either. :)

Everyday I'm amazed at what it means to be a mom. I alternate between wanting G to be my only baby for a long time and wanting another one right away. IF never goes away as it's a huge factor in when to try again. Funny to already be talking about another one when this little guy is keeping me on my toes! 

What about you? Also, are you on any of the new boards or FB? I feel like I only "see" you here. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not on any SAIF FB or anything, just the 3T/IF ones. I don't even know if I know many peeps anymore! Do I? lol

I feel the same way about another one. I will admit I'm a little nervous about treatments because I don't know if we could financially handle more than one. I've been charting and hoping I ovulate (which I sometimes do, sometimes don't) so I guess that's somewhat of a plus, but who knows. I would love to try and start TTC come fall maybe, though it does make me sad to take attention away from DD. Everyone says that feeling is normal, and you just make do and have fun with both!

I'm absolutely LOVING this stage though. DD is just starting ot grasp crawling good, and tries to pull herself up on things. It's going to be quite the adjustment though Tongue Tied Baby girl is growing up waaaay too fast

IUI#4 = BFP!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"