May 2011 Moms

Sippy cup

Has anyone had any issues with LO not wanting to hold their sippy? DD doesn't seem to be intersted. She will hold it for a few seconds and then she realizes she can throw it and it goes flying. She's not walking well enough to be able to hold it while walking but I've heard once she can do that... that maybe she'll want to carry it around?

TIA!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Sippy cup

• Yup, DS loves to throw his too. But if he is thirsty he will hold it and drink so I think it's a combination of level of thirst and exploring/playing. I'm not sure I get why you would want her to carry it around though. 
  • Sorry.. what I was trying to say didn't really come out right. DD will do the same but she never really grasped holding a bottle either. Did/does your LO hold his own?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DS never really held his bottle either mostly I think because he hardly ever got a bottle. But the sippy he prefers to hold by the handles, we have some without handles and he shows preference for the one with handles.
  • DD only held a bottle if she was laying on her back. She won't hold the sippy cup unless it has handles. She still has not figured out how to tip the sippy cup so that she can actually drink out of it. She does great with the straw cups since she doesn't have to tip them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"