May 2011 Moms
Options

AW: Baby hugs!

When I dress DS, I stand him up on the changing table and wrap his arms around my neck so I can pull up his shorts, adjust his shirt, etc. 

Not only is he in the habit of holding onto my neck, he actually gives me a full-fledged hug with his head on my shoulder.  That changing table has suddenly become the best baby investment I've made yet!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Baby hugs!

• Options
    Those are the best! DS recently started giving me hugs that seem intentionally signs of affection. Just today I said "gimme a kiss" and he looked up and puckered up!
  • Options
    I love baby hugs! My son likes to press his head into my neck between my shoulder and ear and will give a little hum when he does it. I am still working on getting kisses because his are still open mouth.
    DS1 5/15/11
    DS2 12/20/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ElocinElocin member
    DD gives her stuffies hugs constantly. More than me! LOL. She went through a phase a few months ago when she would give us kisses but it stopped. I hope it starts again! She does bury her head in my shoulder when she sees new people though. It is the sweetest things ever, because she really hasn't been the most affectionate little girl. I'm holding on to that nighttime bottle feed because that's when she really snuggles in and gets cozy.
    BFP #2 5/31/12 CP 5w2d 6/4/12 BFP #3 7/9/12 EDD 3/8/13 Another Girl!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"