C-sections
Options

Incision pain 4 months later...

Is that normal? Everything has been fine ; no pain since a few weeks post partum. All of a sudden yesterday and more so today, I am feeling twinges of pain when I bend over, get off the couch...and even just sitting on the couch. 

Im a little freaked out because  this came on all of a sudden. I don't want to over react and call my midwife if ths is pretty common. Has anyone else had pain pop out of nowhere?  I haven't done anything physical lately like exercising or lifting heavy things. Im hoping ths is normal. :/  

Re: Incision pain 4 months later...

• Options
    I get very tender when I get my period, I've noticed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    eyenigheyenigh member

Oddly, yes, but I'm three months out. I'm not having what I would call pain as much as I notice it now and I haven't really noticed it since that first week PP. A few days ago, I was lying on my stomach on a rocky cement patio for almost 2 hours, reading to the baby and I thought that was what did it but now that someone mentioned the period thing, that might be it, too since I'm due to start. 

I'm not really in enough discomfort to call myself but if you do talk to your doctor, post back. I'd be interested in what they said. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have had 2 csections my latest almost 4 years ago.  I know I had some periodic pain for several months after.

• Options
    My son is almost 17 months and I still occasionally have twinges of pain in my incision. It's definitely more tender than that area was pre-cs. I think it's pretty normal to have it happen when you do something that tugs at that area or you over-exert yourself.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am numb in spots of my incision. I had burning and tingling for a few weeks before and tenderness after my 6 week visit. I wish it would feel normal but my OB said it could be a while. I hope you feel better soon!
    Matthew & Lillian 1/23/2012 It's TWINS!!!!! 1rst IVF May 2011 ER 5/30/11 ET 6/2/11 2 transfered #1 6/10/11 211 #2 6/13/11 880!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"