Ohio Babies

Daycare for newborn/infant

LindzKLindzK member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

I am looking for childcare for my newborn. I will need it starting at the end of August/Sept 1st. I am due June 9th, and it all depends on when the baby decides to arrive. 

I live on the East side of Columbus, very close to Easton. I work at the Polaris mall and my DH works near downtown, right off 670.  We were kinda looking for something that would be somewhat convienient for both of us to pick up/drop off baby.  I work retail and he is in food service, so we kinda have weird hours.

I'm not opposed to someone coming to my home to watch the baby, I just can't afford an expensive sitter. All the daycares I find are $250 or more per week and I can't afford that either. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you!!!

Me=30, DH=31
Together since 2000, Married 10/17/2009
TTC since 2/2010,Dx with PCOS 12/2010, taking 1500mg Metformin
2/11-6/11 Medicated cycles w/RE
7/11-9/11 Break from RE
Suprise BFP 10/7/11! DD born 6/14/2012!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare for newborn/infant

• My kids attended both Enchanted Care in Gahanna on Morse and The Gathering Place at Polaris. I loved the Gathering Place, but Enchanted Care is a good day care if you need to stick with something closer to Easton. 
    Mommy of three, capturing memories is what I do www.buckikiddies.com In my bag: Canon 5D MK III, 16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 100mm 2.8L
  • My infant attends Enchanted Care in Dublin. There are lots of locations. I love it there. My daughter is very socialized for her age! The staff is wonderful. The center is so adorable. My daughter is ALWAYS clean when I pick her up. I believe she has more fun at "school" than when she is with me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"