Success after IF
Options

***SweetyPy***

It is so good to see you here! So exciting that we are cycling together again!!! How is everything going?
Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!

Re: ***SweetyPy***

• Options
    Hey honey!!! Aw, thanks! Things are going. It's been a rough but amazing year. I'm switching schools, buying a house, raising a one year old and cycling agqin. Am I insane or what??? Have you been loving your year off? You are doing a fet right? How's everything going?
    Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Things are good here. I loved my year at home so much that I extended myleave for another year :) We are doing a FET. Transfer should be sometime at the end of June. It has been a bit rough opening up all the old IF feelings again. I have had a ton of anxiety about cycling again. I am so excited to (hopefully) have another LO, but I dread the process it will take to get there. You are doing a fresh cycle? When do you think ER/ET will fall?
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay for another year off!!!  I'm so jealous.  Is your school being ok with all this?   

Sam was our last FET from our 1st IVF, so yep...fresh.  Ordered the meds yesterday, and not looking forward to it.  My estrogen came back high, so they are changing my antag. protocol to Lupron Trigger.  Eh...not looking forward to that headache.  :(    Looks like we are ER'ing around the end of the month.  Shots start on the 16th if everything goes right. We might be cycle buddies again!!!!

The feelings of anxiety, stress, the what if's......it is the worst part.  I hate it.  :( My only thought about this is that at least I know what I"m getting into.

Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My principal is totally amazing :) She has been so supportive throughout my whole IF journey to have P and with my leave too. I responded to your other post, but I had the same CD3 results with the very high estrogen. My RE first tried Provera and then had me on BCP for a month before finally getting a result with normal estrogen. FSH was elevated though. So my easy FET protocol was changed to BCP/Lupron/Estrogen... I am on Lupron now and HATE it! I totally understand what you are saying about starting this up again. I have had more than one break down about it. I am so excited to possible have another child, but the process scares me to death.
    Unexplained Infertility

TTC #2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"