Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Elective Ultrasound for Gender

Just thought I would share. I have to say that recently my husband and I chose to do a Gender Ultrasound at an Ultrasound Center (found here on The Bump). I am so GLAD we did. The place was very nice and the tech was great. It was a special too because we were truly shocked at what we were having. She really took the time to show us every angle of baby. I could have choosen to not do it early and waited until my anatomy scan at the OB office. However, I am so glad I didn't because my anatmony scan was horrible. The tech at the OB office had so few manners. She was late, frustrated because she had a sick child and was trying to get done to leave and rushed through the sono. I had to ask for profile pics. She then said "do you want to know the gender?" in a frustrated tone and said "I think it is a girl but can't really tell." It was not special. My husband and I were so frustrated. So I am really glad we decided to do an elective one to find out gender because it made it much more special than waiting until the anatomy scan.I would recommend one for sure.  

Re: Elective Ultrasound for Gender

• Options

Which location did you choose? All of the places listed here on TB or even ones that I find elsewhere are pretty far from me. But if I know that one place is really great, then it would definitely make the trip worth it.

Also, how early did you get the sonogram done? We have our NT scan late next week and won't be anticipating another sonogram until about 18 weeks. I am trying to figure out if I want to go somewhere in between or maybe just wait until 18 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"